UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has been released the Job recruitment notification for the posts Of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) jobs for 3951 Vacancies. The candidate who can be interested in postal circle work can use this opportunity and the educational qualification was should be completed in the 10th standard. The online application started at 23.03.2020 and the closing date is 22.04.2020. The UP Postal Circle inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the recruitment application form online thought the official website link is given below.
The eligibility criteria for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
The Applying Candidates should read the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 full advertisement carefully for the details of Educational Qualification, Age Limits, and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
Name of the Department: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
Job Type: Central Government
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
Total Vacancies: 3951
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
Educational Qualification for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks
in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of
India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory
educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred
to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate
passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as
compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per
constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish the Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge the certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, separate certificates will not be insisted upon.
- Min age – 18 years and the Max age – 40 years as on 23.03.2020
- Age relaxation details can refer to the UP Postal circle recruitment 2020 notification
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list
- For OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates – Rs.100/-
- Others candidates – No application fees
Download the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – Official website
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.