Bihar BISPS Recruitment 2019
Bihar BISPS Recruitment 2019:
- State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare-SSUPSW is a general public driven by the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Bihar, enrolled under Societies Registration Act 1860.
- Head Secretary, Department of Social Welfare is the Chairperson of its Executive Committee.
- The general public stands to give specialized help to its parent division just as to execute government and remotely supported improvement programs.
- To give credit and different offices to the financial strengthening of ultra-poor, PwDs and Older Persons, and so on.
Notifications Details For Bihar BISPS Recruitment 2019
Important Date For Bihar BISPS Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Application – 19Th September 2019
Bihar Integrated Social Protection Strengthening Vacancy Details :
- Total Posts – 917
- Centre Manager – 63
- Admin-cum- Account Assistant – 63
- Case Manager – 70
- Senior Physiotherapist – 66
- Physiotherapist – 73
- Mobility Instructor – 74
- Audiologist-cum- Speech Language Pathologist – 85
- Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist – 79
- Technician (Ophthalmology) – 75
- Operator (Speech & Hearing) – 87
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics) – 72
- Paramedic (Center & Response Van) – 17
- Care Giver – 69
- Cook Cum Helper – 05
- Driver – 19
Bihar Integrated Social Protection Strengthening Eligibility and Educational Qualifications
- Center Manager – PG Degree
- Admin- cum Account Assistant- UG in Commerce B.Com with 1 Year Experience.
- Case Manager – Post Graduate with 2 Year Working Experience/ Bachelor Degree with 4 Year Experience.
- Sr Physiotherapist -PG in Physiotherapist with 6 Month Internship and 2 Years of Experience Degree 4 Year Experience.
- Physiotherapist – UG in Physiotherapist with 6 Month Internship and 2 Years of Experience.
- Cook cum Helper – 8th class passed with 2-year experience.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply for the post through the official website on or before 19 Th September 2019.