AAI Recruitment 2020 Notification was released: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has been released the jobs recruitment notification for Apprentice post for 122 Vacancies in the North Eastern Region location. The free jobs alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the post of vacancies. The AAI Apprentice online application by E-mail was started on 22.02.2020 and the closing date 04.03.2020. The Interested candidates can go ahead and apply for the Vacancies on or before 04.03.2020 by submitting the online application form the official website link is given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria Details for AAI Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job Title: Apprentice
- 3 AAI Jobs Vacancies Details:
- 4 Job Location: North Eastern Region
- 5 Applying Mode: Online by E-mail
- 6 Age Limit:
- 7 Duration:
- 8 Educational Qualification:
- 9 Salary Pay:
- 10 Selection Process:
- 11 Application Fees:
Eligibility Criteria Details for AAI Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before to apply for the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Apprentice jobs recruitment age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: Airports Authority of India(AAI)
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Title: Apprentice
AAI Jobs Vacancies Details:
|4.||Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering||05||05||–|
|5.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||05||06||–|
|8.||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) ITI||–||–||09|
Total Post (Vacancy): 122
Job Location: North Eastern Region
Applying Mode: Online by E-mail
- Min age – 18 years and Max age 26 years
- The apprentice training period is 1 year.
- Starting Date: 22.02.2020
- Ending Date: 04.03.2020
- Candidates should complete in four years degree in Engineering in or three years in Diploma, ITI Trade Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical streams from institutions, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- The AAI Apprentice in Graduate Diploma Apprentice given for Salary between Rs.15000/-
- Technical degree Apprentice has given for Salary between Rs.12000/-
- Trade Apprentice (ITI) given for Salary between Rs.9000/-
- Written Test
- No Application Fees
Registration For (ITI Trade) Click Here
Registration For (Diploma Degree) Click Here
More Apprentice Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for AAI Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.aai.aero/en
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.