Airline Allied Services Ltd Requirement 2019 for free job alert for both 10th, 12th, fresher and experienced candidates updated on September 18, 2020. Get direct link for applying Airline Allied Services Ltd requirement 2019 along with current Airline Allied Services Ltd requirement official notification on 2019. Find all Airline Allied Services Ltd vacancy 2019 across All over India and all latest Airline Allied Services Ltd 2019 job openings instantly here, know upcoming Airline Allied Services Ltd requirement 2019 immediately here.
Job type : Central Govt Jobs
Job title : Transition Commander & Officer
Applying Mode: Offline
Total Post (Vacancies): 33
Job Location: All over India
- Opening – 17.09.2019
- Closing – 18.09.2020
Qualification: Must Passed 10th, 12th or equivalent from recognized board
Age Limit: Up to 53 Years
Scale of pay: Refer to Official Notification
Steps of selection mode:
- Written Exam
- Personal interview
Application Fee: If Needed
Airline Allied Services Ltd-1 pdf
“Before applying, candidates are encouraged to experience the guidelines given in the notice of assessment cautiously.”
Airline Allied Services Ltd-2 pdf
Conclusion: Airline Allied Service Ltd Notification 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – airindia.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally you can download and save it for your reference.
- Submit the required documents for following address.
- Alliance Air, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi -110037.