- 1 Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021 – Complete Details
- 2 Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- 3 Abhyudaya Bank Notification 2021 – Important Dates
- 4 Abhyudaya Bank Vacancy 2021:
- 5 Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- 7 Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- 8 Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Salary:
- 9 How to apply online for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021?
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021 – Complete Details
Abhyudaya Bank Careers has invited the online application from eligible and energetic candidates for the post of Management Trainee. The Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link gets activated from 20th December 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and know the complete details regarding the vacancy, eligibility, selection process, salary & application online date. Candidates who are having a passion to get into bank jobs kindly utilize this golden opportunity. The final date to submit the online application is 03rd January 2021. Candidates have to submit their online applications on or before the last date. Further details regarding Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
|Name of an Organization||Abhyudaya Bank|
|Recruitment Name||Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
Abhyudaya Bank Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20-12-2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||03-01-2022|
|The Last Date for Fee Payment||03-01-2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd /3rd week of January 2022|
|Written Exam Date(Tentative)||Last week of January 2022 or first
week of February 2022
Abhyudaya Bank Vacancy 2021:
The Abhyudaya Bank careers have released a total of 15 vacancies. The bank reserves the right to change the number of vacancies without intimation.
Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: (As of 01.12.2021)
To apply for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021 candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria prescribed in the official notification.
Above 30 years – Below 35 years
i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.12.1986 and later than 01.12.1991(both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of upper age limit:
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/NT Candidates||5 Years|
Educational Qualification (as of 01.12.2021):
Graduation and C.A./C.F.A. or M.B.A. / M.M.S. / P.G.D.B.M. in Finance/ Marketing/ Business Administration/ Information Technology (full time) from reputed AICTE approved Institute / University. The candidate should have an excellent track record from high school. Knowledge of English is required. Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process of Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021 is based on Online test/examination and interview. The online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/examination, which will comprise the following:
A. Online Test/Examination – 160 marks
B. There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer).
C. Online test question contents would be as under Objective type of test.
Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. of
|2||English Language||40||40||25 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
Minimum qualifying marks for the online examination shall be fixed and only those candidates qualifying in the test would be called for an interview. The appearance of shortlisted successful candidates for interview is compulsory. Those who do not appear in the interview will not be considered in the final selection irrespective of their performance in the online test.
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Process – Online
Application Fee – Rs.1000/- (non-refundable)
Payment Mode – Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Salary:
PAYSCALE & EMOLUMENTS /STIPEND AND BOND:
- The Stipend for the post of “Management Trainee” for the Two years will be Rs. 35,000/- pm (for the First year) and Rs. 40,000/- pm (for the Second year).
- On successful completion of ‘Two-year’ term with good appraisal, the selected candidates will be designated as “Management Trainee” and will be placed on probation for one year. They will be subjected to continuous assessment during the probation period.
- Those candidates who qualify in the assessment as per standards determined by the bank from time to time will be confirmed in the services of the bank and placed in the salary scale of “Manager” having a CTC of Rs.9.50 lakh approx.
Note: The selected candidates, at the time of joining, will have to execute a Service Bond for the value of Rs. Three Lakh Only to serve the bank for a minimum period of 5 years.
How to apply online for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of Abhyudaya Bank Careers.
- Then find the link regarding Applications is invited for Appointment to the post of ‘Management Trainee’ in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Then start the online application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit it successfully along with the required application fee on or before the last date.