AIC Recruitment 2020 Notification released: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd (AIC) New Delhi has released the recruitment notification for District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management) jobs Vacancies in Across India. The Company is looking for candidates to work as District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management) in Select Districts of Select States on a contractual basis, initially for a period of 1 year. The online application form submitting by before the date of 28.05.2020. The AIC inviting the eligible and interested Candidate can apply online for the recruitment before the last date. We are given the complete AIC Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria and official website links details on this webpage.
Eligibility Criteria for AIC Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for AIC Recruitment 2020 the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd (AIC)
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job Title: District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management)
Total Post (Vacancy): Various Vacancies for AIC Recruitment 2020 District Manager Jobs
Job Location: Across India in
|Assam||Chhattisgarh||Gujarat||Haryana||Himachal Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|Karnataka||Kerala||Madhya Pradesh||Maharashtra||Meghalaya||West Benga|
Applying Mode: Online
- Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognized University/Institutes.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for).
- The maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.05.2020
- Starting Date: Started
- Ending Date: 28.05.2020
The salary will be given annual CTC would be in the range of Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs which may vary depending on the location of work, job profile, performance and candidate’s ability and suitability.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For PWD Candidates: No Fee
- Bank Account details for payment of fees (Fees payment needs to be done through NET Banking/ NEFT and the candidate should be having the transaction ID ready before filling the online application)
- Account Name: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
- Account Number: 920020029227087
- Bank and Branch Name: AXIS BANK, STATESMAN HOUSE, 148, BARAKHAMBA ROAD, NEW DELHI
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000007
Download the AIC Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
How to apply for AIC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.aicofindia.com
- Find the AIC recruitment 2020 District Manager jobs advertisement.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Next, open the online application link.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.