Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2019
AIESL Recruitment 2019 :
- Air India, the Country’s glad banner transporter, additionally has the ‘greatest’ MRO set up in India that can fill in as a One-Stop-Shop for all Engineering necessities.
- Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), an entirely possessed auxiliary organization of Air India Limited was framed on eleventh March 2004.
- It is approach is to act naturally dependent in regions of Aircraft Maintenance (Line and Base Maintenance), Preventive Maintenance, Alterations or required Inspections, a redesign of air motors and parts and extras and specific administrations NDT and so on.
- It additionally gives Line Maintenance Facilities at different Indian just as International Stations.
- AIESL offers elite upkeep administrations to Third Party Customers.
Notifications Details For AIESL Recruitment 2019
Important Date For AIESL Recruitment 2019 :
- Starting date of online application: 7 th September 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 28 th September 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: Tentatively between 5th Oct 2019 to 19th Oct 2019
- Exam Date: Tentative 20 th Oct 2019
Air India Engineering Services Limited Vacancy Details :
Assistant Supervisor – 170 Posts
Age Limit – 33 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 19, 750/-
Application Fee :
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 500/-
AIESL Eligibility and Educational Qualifications :
Candidate must be a Graduate with a Diploma or Certificate in Computer Course or BCA/B.Sc.IT/Graduate in IT.
How To Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online on or before 28 Th September 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a Paper Copy of the finally submitted online application for future reference.