AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Notification. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS) has been released the recruitment notification for Senior Resident (Non-Academic) for 84 Vacancies in Odisha. The candidate who can complete in Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the concerned specialty from an MCI recognized Institution/ Medical College can apply. The online application will be starting on 21.04.2020 and the last date to submit an application on or before 20.05.2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates can go ahead and attend the AIIMS Recruitment. The official website link is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020:
Find all AIIMS Recruitment jobs Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links are given below.
Department Name: AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job Title: Senior Resident (Non -Academic)
Job Location: Odisha
No of Vacancy: 84
Applying Mode: Online
- Starting Date – 21.04.2020
- Ending date – 20.05.2020
- Senior Resident – Candidates who completed MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ M.Ch/ DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI/ Institute of National Importance
- Age limit 40 years
- Payscale will be Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual and Allowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 18,750 + 6600 (Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules).
- Written Test (More than 03 times than the number of posts)/ Interview or Only Personal Interview
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 500/-
- PwBD Candidates – No Fee
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Available From 21.04.2020
More Odisha Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- You have to click on the link for the following posts.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per category wise.
- Finally, submit the application before the last date.