Air India Express Recruitment 2020 Notification: Air India Express Limited has recently released the new job recruitment notification for the requirement of Chief Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Deputy Chief of Commercial, Route Manager, Officer & Assistant Posts – 18 Vacancies. They invite offline applications from Indian Citizens fulfilling the requirements for the following posts, on a fixed-term contract basis. The candidates who have the essential educational qualifications and prescribed eligibility criteria can go ahead to apply for Air India Express Recruitment 2020. Air India released the notification on 21.10.2020. The candidates who are willing to apply for the above-said jobs should send the filled application form to the given address Within 15 days of advertisement. A candidate who is looking for Central Government Jobs can use this job opportunity.
Air India Express Recruitment 2020 notification and application form link is available on the official website @ www.airindiaexpress.in. The candidates should hold a CA/ ICWA/ Degree/ PG Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA in a relevant field from a recognized Institution or University that can eligible to apply for the above said job vacancies. Air India may select the candidates based on the Written Test, Personal Interview & Pre-employment Medical Examination. The selected candidates appointed at the following post at Mumbai (Maharashtra) & Cochin (Kerala). The candidate remembers that only send the application via the prescribed Address. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about Air India Express Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for Air India job vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
|Organization Name||Air India Express Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Chief Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Deputy Chief of Commercial, Route Manager, Officer & Assistant|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra) & Cochin (Kerala)|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||21.10.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||Within 15 days of advertisement (04.11.2020)|
Here, You will get information about the Air India Express Recruitment 2020 Post name, vacancies, education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the posts||No’s of vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Chief Manager||01||40 years||Rs.1,25,000/- pm|
|2||Manager||05||40 years||Rs.70,000/- pm|
|3||Deputy Manager||05||38 years to 60 years||Rs.60,000/- pm|
|4||Deputy Chief of Commercial||02||50 years||Rs.1,75,000/- pm|
|5||Route Manager||03||35 years||Rs.50,000/- pm|
|6||Officer||01||30 years||Rs.35,000/- pm|
|7||Assistant||01||25 years||Rs.25,000/- pm|
- Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA/ Degree/ PG Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA from recognized university or institution.
- The selection will be based on Written Test, Personal Interview & Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Mode of Application:
- The candidates send the application via Offline Mode to the prescribed Address.
The Chief of HR,
Air India Express Limited,
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
- For Gen/ OBC candidates – Rs.500
- For SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates – Nil
Official Website: Click Here
Air India Express Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Application Form Click Here
More Government Jobs Notification Click Here
How to apply for Air India Express Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.airindiaexpress.in
- Find Air India Express Recruitment 2020, job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to Download the application form.
- Then go to fill the application with all the details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay your application fees, If recruited.
- Finally, you can send the application form to the prescribed address on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.