Andaman and Nicobar Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Andaman and Nicobar Administration Officials has been released the job recruitment notification for Forest Guard Post, 62 Vacancy in Andaman and Nicobar. Both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for this Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment Forest Guard post. The Online application form started at 07.03.2020 and the closing date is 25.03.2020. After checking all the details, the Job Seekers searching for Andaman and Nicobar can make use of this chance.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for Andaman and Nicobar Forest Guard Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job title: Forest Guard
- 3 Job Location: Andaman and Nicobar
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Educational Qualification:
- 7 Age Limit:
- 8 Salary Details:
- 9 Selection Process:
- 10 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for Andaman and Nicobar Forest Guard Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the Andaman and Nicobar Forest Guard Recruitment jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, selection process and application fee details are given below. Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Job title: Forest Guard
No of Vacancies: 62
Job Location: Andaman and Nicobar
Applying Mode: Online
- The Applying Candidates should complete the 10th from any recognized board.
- For Males – 18 to 33 years
- For Females – 18 to 38 years
NOTE-I: A Candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 18 yrs and must not have attained the age over & above 33/38 years in respect of male/female candidates respectively as on the last date of receipt of online application i.e., 25.03.2020.
NOTE-II: The Candidate should note that only the DOB & name as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Exam Certificate will be accepted by the Department for determining the age & name.
NOTE-III: The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved candidates in accordance with the instructions/ orders issued by the Andaman & Nicobar Administration/ Govt. of India on the subject.
- The selected candidates will get the salary between Rs.21,700 to Rs. 69,100/- Per Month.
- Written Test
- Physical test
- No Application Fee.
Apply Online CLICK HERE
Conclusion for Andaman and Nicobar Forest Guard Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – erecruitment.andaman.gov.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, now you can download and save it for your reference.