APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Assam Public Service Commission has been released the job recruitment notification for the Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer post for 567 Vacancies IN Assam. The candidate who is looking for jobs in Assam Location can utilize the opportunity. The APSC online application mode started at 06.05.2020 and the closing date is 16.06.2020. Candidates remember that application online via only accepted otherwise applications are rejected. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer through the official website link, and application sending address other details are given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Total Post (Vacancies): 567
- 3 APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Educational Qualification, and Salary Details:
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Job Location: Assam
- 6 Duration:
- 7 Educational Qualification:
- 8 Age Limit:
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020:
The Candidates must ensure all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Important links are given below. For more Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Assam Public Service Commission APSC
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Total Post (Vacancies): 567
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Educational Qualification, and Salary Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No’s Of Vacancies|
|2||Assistant Engineer||156 + 104|
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Assam
- Applying Candidate candidate should be completed in Diploma in engineering from any recognized institution or university
- The age limit is min – 21 years and max – 38 years
- Written Test.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification. Pdf Click Here
Corrigendum Notice Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Assam Location Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- Applying Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download it and save it for your further reference.