The APSC Public Service Commission has been an announcement of the Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Notification For 463 Vacancies in 2019. The Candidate can apply for the APSC Requirement Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer application form online thought the official website http://apsc.nic.in. The last date was extended to Jan 01.2020.
Name of the Department: Assam PSC Public Service Commission
Job Type for APSC: Govt. Jobs
The job title for APSC: Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
Applying Mode for APSC: Online
Total Post for APSC (Vacancies): 463
Job Location for APSC: Assam
Duration for APSC Recruitment 2019:
- Last Date – 21.12.2019
- The last date Extended in 01.01.2020
Age Limit for APSC: Up to 21 Years 38 Years
Educational Qualification for APSC Recruitment 2019: Must Pass Degree/Diploma or equivalent from the recognized board
The scale of Pay for APSC:
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/-
Application Fee for APSC:
- 250/- for General Categories
- 150/- for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- Website: http://apsc.nic.in
Conclusion: APSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – http://apsc.nic.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.