Generally, our Indian Government has given an attractive pay scale for that employed in the force. But most candidates are don’t aware of the pay scale & its components. For that here we are come up with this blog that provides useful information regarding the Rank-wise Assam Rifles Salary Per Month, Salary Structure. Passionate candidates who are going to prepare themselves for the selection process, kindly have to go through this article fully and then start continuing the preparation process.
- 1 Assam Rifles Posts & Ranks:
- 2 Assam Rifles Salary Rank Wise
- 3 Assam Rifles Constable GD Salary Per Month:
- 4 Assam Rifles Warrant Officer Salary:
- 5 Assam Rifles Havildar Salary:
- 6 Assam Rifles Allowances
- 7 Assam Rifles Salary During Training Period
- 8 Assam Rifles Probation Period
- 9 Assam Rifles Career Growth and Promotion
Assam Rifles Posts & Ranks:
There are different ranks in the Assam Rifles. The orders of rank in Assam rifles are given here below for your reference.
- Subedar Major
- Naib Subedar
- Lance Naik
There is no direct recruitment for candidates of a higher rank. The candidates need to start from the first rank i.e Sepoy/Rifleman. The candidates once recruited to the post of Sepoy can be later promoted to senior ranks. The soldiers of the Assam rifles get retired at the age of 60.
Assam Rifles Salary Rank Wise
The Salary of Assam Rifles is comparatively less but the Ranks in Assam Rifles are the same as the other defence forces. Here we have given the Rank Wise Assam Rifles Salary for your reference. The Salary structure has been varied for various ranks. Let’s see the complete details
|Rank||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Military Service Pay||In- hand Salary|
Assam Rifles Constable GD Salary Per Month:
- The Constable GD is the entry-level in the Assam Rifles. Mostly the recruitment has been done for the Constable GD posts. After the provisional allotment, the selected candidates will be placed as Constable GD.
- The Assam Rifles Constable GD Salary is in the Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20210/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800.
- The Assam Rifles Constable GD Salary Per Month is about Rs. 23,000 to 25,000/-
Assam Rifles Warrant Officer Salary:
- The Warrant Officer Rank in Assam Rifles, which is equivalent to Sub Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) respectively in the other Central Police Organisation (CPO).
- The Assam Rifles Warrant Officer Salary is in the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-
Assam Rifles Havildar Salary:
The Assam Rifles Havildar Salary is in the range between Rs.5,200-20,210/-
Know More About CISF Constable Salary Details
Assam Rifles Allowances
Apart from the Assam Rifles Salary, employees can enjoy various allowances and benefits. The Assam Rifles Allowances offered to the employees includes-
- Dearness Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Canteen Facilities
- High Altitude Allowances
- Leave Allowances
- Medical Facilities
- Ration Facilities
Assam Rifles Salary – Other Perks:
- Paid holidays
- Government accommodation
- Transport facility or vehicle
- Increments and incentives
- The ability to work from home
- Ample paternal and maternal leave
- Job training
- Medical facilities
- Fixed personal pay
- Professional development
- Leave and travel concession
- Health insurance
- Child safety
Assam Rifles Salary During Training Period
- The candidates joining any defence force have to first undergo a training period. The period of the training may vary based on post and rank.
- The Assam Rifles Starting Salary is in the range of Rs.22,000 to Rs.25,000 per month.
Assam Rifles Probation Period
After the provisional allotment candidates have to undergo a probationary period of 2 years. During the probation period, candidates should undergo training to get adapted to their rules and regulation and job responsibilities. After the completion of the probation, period cadets become the permanent employees under Assam Rifles. In case a candidate does not perform as per the guidelines, his/her training period might be extended.
Assam Rifles Career Growth and Promotion
Moreover, after the details of the Assam Rifles Salary, candidates are more curious about the Assam Rifles Promotion. After the successful completion of the probationary period and being hired into the Assam Rifles, the candidates will be eligible for the additional benefits, incentives, and promotions that come with their respective trades. Candidates will get the promotion based on their services rendered, educational qualification & work sincerity.