Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022 – 81 Junior Technician Posts Complete Details
Bank Note Press, a division of India’s security printing and minting corporation, has issued a recruitment notice for Junior Technicians for Ink Factory, Printing, Electrical/IT. The Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022 encourages qualified and enthusiastic applicants to apply online. On the 26th of February 2022, the BNP Dewas 2022 Apply Online link will get activated. Before beginning the online application procedure, interested candidates should read the instructions provided in the official notification. The deadline for submitting an application is 28th March 2022.
Eligible candidates should begin filling out the online application as soon as possible and submit it before the deadline. More information about the Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022, including the notification, eligibility requirements, selection process, online application, and salary, may be found below.
- 1 BNP Dewas Vacancy 2022 – Overview
- 2 BNP Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 BNP Dewas Vacancy 2022
- 4 Bank Note Press Dewas Salary 2022:
- 5 Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Bank Note Press Dewas Selection Process 2022:
- 7 Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022: Probation Period
- 8 Bank Note Press Dewas Vacancy 2022 – Minimum Eligibile Marks:
- 9 Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022: Application Process
BNP Dewas Vacancy 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Bank Note Press|
|Recruitment Name||Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Junior Technician(Dewas)|
|Job Location||Madya Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Stenography/Skill Test & Document Verification|
BNP Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Bank Note Press Dewas Notification 2022||26th February 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26th February 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit & Payment||28th March 2022|
|BNP Dewas Exam Date 2022||April/May-2022(Tentative)|
BNP Dewas Vacancy 2022
|1||Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|2||Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|3||Junior Technician (Electrical/IT)||02|
Bank Note Press Dewas Salary 2022:
The Bank Note Press Dewas Salary 2022 is lies in the range of Rs. 18,870-67,390/-
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022, candidates should attain the minimum eligibility criteria that are given in the official notification.
BNP Dewas Age Limit: (As of Closing Date)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 25 Years
BNP Dewas Age Relaxation:
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|SC/ST who are physically handicapped||15 years|
|OBC who are physically handicapped||13 years|
|Ex-SM (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Ex-SM (OBC)||6 years|
|Departmental candidates (at least three years‟ service is left on the date of the advertisement)||No Limit|
Junior Technician (Ink Factory) :
- Full-time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Printing) :
- Full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, Plate-maker cum Imposter along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Electrical / IT) :
- Full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Bank Note Press Dewas Selection Process 2022:
The Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022 selection process is based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Document Verification
BNP Dewas Exam Pattern 2022:
|S.No||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|2||General Awareness||15||15||120 Minutes|
- The Online Test for all the posts will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
- There is no Negative Marking.
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022: Probation Period
The selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year. The probation period may be extended further for maximum one year at the discretion of the Company. If the performance of the candidate is not found suitable during the extended period of probation also, his services will be liable for termination
Bank Note Press Dewas Vacancy 2022 – Minimum Eligibile Marks:
|Category||Minimum Eligible Marks|
|UR & EWS||55%|
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2022: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
UR/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 600/- (including GST) – Registration charge
SC / ST category – Rs. 200/- (including GST) – Intimation Charge
Payment Mode: Online Payment Mode Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.