Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary – Salary Structure, Allowances Complete Details
This blog is exclusively prepared with the details of the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary & its components. Candidates who are all going to apply and prepare for the BOM Generalist Officer exam must have a look at this blog and know the complete details.
The Bank of Maharashtra recruitment board has released the official notification for the engagement of Generalist Officer Scale 2 & 3 posts. Every year the recruitment board has conducted the selection process throughout India to select the eligible candidates. This is exclusively for those who are having post-experience in the banking sector. The period of experience getgets varied for Scale 2 & 3 posts. But one of the huge opportunities for those who want to set their career in a leading public sector bank. Eligible & Interested candidates should submit their applications and start preparing for the Bank of Maharashtra generalist Officer Examination.
But before starting the preparation process, candidates have to get the knowledge of the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary & Perks. The BOM Generalist Officer Salary has been officially announced in the recruitment notification itself. The Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary and job profile details are very important factors for the candidates that induce to apply for the recruitment. For that here we have given the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary, Pay Scale, Salary Structure, Allowances, Job Profile & Promotion details.
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary Pay Scale
- 2 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary In-Hand:
- 3 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary Structure
- 4 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary – Perks and Additional Benefits
- 5 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Promotion & Career Growth
- 6 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer – Probation Period
- 7 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Job Profile
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary Pay Scale
After the selection process, candidates who got shortlisted will be under the probation period of 01 year.
The Bank of Maharashtra Scale 2 Officer Pay Scale – Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
The Bank of Maharashtra Scale 3 Officer Pay Scale – Rs. 63840 – (1990/5) – 73790 – (2220/2) – 78230.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary In-Hand:
Bank of Maharashtra Scale 2 Officer Salary In-Hand – Rs. 62,000 – 67,000 per month.
Bank of Maharashtra Scale 3 Officer Salary In-Hand – Rs. 72,000 – 77,000 per month.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary Structure
|Components||Generalist Officer – Scale-2||Generalist Officer – Scale-3|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 48170||Rs. 63840|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 1740||Rs. 1990|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 70,000 – 75,000/-||Rs. 78,000 – 84,000/-|
|In-Hand||Rs. 62,000 – 67,000/-||Rs. 72,000 – 77,000/-|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary – Perks and Additional Benefits
Along with the BOM Generalist Officer Salary, the candidates will also have the benefits of several allowances as well. There are several benefits in which the Scale 2 & 3 officers will get other than the handsome payslip. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
There are several allowances provided to the officer such as
- Dearness allowance(DA)
- House Rent Allowance/ lease rentals(HRA)
- City Compensatory Allowance(CCA)
- Medical allowance and others
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Promotion & Career Growth
By the guidelines and requirements, all candidates who pass the assessments will be provided with permanent jobs in the Bank. Additionally, the bank has an attractive promotion policy that gives the candidates the possibility of reaching the Top Management Grade in the shortest amount of time.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer – Probation Period
The selected candidates will be on probation for the undermentioned period from the date of joining the Bank. There is a mandatory provision of executing a service bond by selected candidates. The confirmation of newly recruited officers will be subject to the satisfactory completion of stipulated probation
|Generalist Officer||Probation Period||Bond|
|Amount Rs||Minimum Service Period|
|Scale-II||1 Year||02.00 Lakh||02 Years|
|Scale-III||1 Year||02.00 Lakh||02 Years|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Job Profile
- Overall control on Branch working, Business Development, Public Relations & maintaining liaison with authorities of Govt. / RBI / Public.
- Monitoring of credit portfolio / Upgradation of NPAs / Recovery in NPAs.
- Carrying out of Due diligence on credit proposals assigned, Timely completion of Review / Renewals as Appraiser, including Credit Risk Assessment proposals.
- Assisting Relationship Manager in achieving Budgeted growth in Advances for the AMT.
- Ensuring compliance with KYC norms. Updation of periodical due diligence reports as per RBI guidelines. Obtaining data/information from customers for assessment and processing of the proposal. Interacting with key officials in the borrowing units for obtaining data/statements etc.
- Customer Meets, Supervise job rotation. Follow up of inspection & audit reports & ensuring rectifications.
- Expand credit portfolio qualitatively & quantitatively, Management of NPAs, Liaison with local authorities, Govt. departments, Large Institutions, Corporates & high net worth clients, etc.
- Effective cash management.
- Ensure periodical balancing / tallying of books of accounts and monitoring of fraud-prone sundry items as prescribed.
- Monitor preparation of annual indent of stationery and security items as per norms.
- Ensure maintenance of mandatory registers like customer complaint register, AOD registers, etc.