- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Notification Out with 150 Generalist Officer
- 2 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 3 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer 2021 Notification – Important Dates
- 4 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Vacancy 2021:
- 5 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Application Process
- 7 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- 8 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Pattern:
- 9 Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary:
- 10 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Notification Out with 150 Generalist Officer
Bank of Maharashtra Careers has notified the job notification to recruit the post of Generalist Officer. The Generalist Officer post comes under the Scale II category. The Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2021 has invites the Online application from the experienced candidates. The recruitment has to be done to fill around 150 vacancies. The commencement of online application is from 22nd March 2021. The Final date to successfully submit the online application and the payment of fee will be on 06th April 2021. Interested candidates are advised you to read the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer 2021 Notification, check their eligibility criteria and then start the application process. The Bank of Maharashtra will gives you an wonderful salary package with a good working environment. So eligible candidates don’t wait for the last date. Start now, successfully fill the application form.
Bank’s success depends upon dedicated and skilled employees. Working in any aspect of banking can not only be very rewarding and fulfilling but also provide interesting new challenges every day. There is always a need for banks to recruit trained, talented, motivated, resourceful and customer-oriented manpower on continuous basis to maintain requisite staff strength. So candidates utilize this Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2021 and getting success in your career.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Recruitment Name||Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Generalist Officer|
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer 2021 Notification Released||20 March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer 2021 Notification – Important Dates
|Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer 2021 Notification Released on||20th March 2021|
|Commencement of the online application||22nd March 2021|
|The final date to submit the form and payment||06th April 2021|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Vacancy 2021:
This year the Bank of Maharashtra Careers is going to fill the vacancy of about 150 for the post of Generalist Officer.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the notification, everyone should read the instructions given in the official notification that whether their eligibility criteria is matched with the given eligibility criteria or not. Then only your application should be considered as a valid one.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / Incharge is preferable
Age Limit: (As on 31.12.2020)
Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years.
(Relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per Government guidelines).
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Application Process
|Application Fee||UR / EWS / OBC – Rs. 1180/-|
|SC / ST – Rs. 118/-|
|PwBD/Women – NIL|
|Payment Mode||Online Payment Gateway|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Generalist Officer Scale-II is based on the
(i) Written Exam
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 Minutes||150|
|Reasoning Ability||20||15 Minutes|
|English Language||20||15 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge**||90||75 Minutes|
|Total||150 Questions||120 Minutes||150 Marks|
- **The test of Professional Knowledge may consist of banking-related questions. There is no negative marking in the online examination.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary:
- Scale of Pay – Scale – II – Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances, etc. in a Metropolitan center & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
The confirmation of newly recruited officers will be subject to satisfactory completion of stipulated probation.
Probation Period: –
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the Bank. There is mandatory provision of executing a service bond by selected candidates.
|Amount Rs||Minimum Service Period|
|12 Months||02.00 Lakh||1 Year|