BCECEB Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board BCECEB has been an announcement of the job recruitment notification for AMIN posts for 1767 Vacancies. The interested or eligible candidates can proceed to apply for the BCECEB Recruitment 2020. The Online application started at 24.04.2020 and the closing date is 30.04.2020. The official website link is given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for BCECEB Recruitment 2020:
- 2 BCECEB Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limits, and Salary Details:
- 3 Job Location: Bihar
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Duration for Multiple Disability Candidates:
- 6 Selection Process:
- 7 Application Fees:
Eligibility Criteria for BCECEB Recruitment 2020:
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully for the details before submission of online application. Find all BCECEB Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to Pay, and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online before the closing date of 30.04.2020.
Name of the Department: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board BCECEB
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 1767
BCECEB Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limits, and Salary Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age Limits||Salary|
|1||AMIN||1767||12th Pass||Male 18-37 years & Female 18-40 years||Rs.5200-20200/-+GP Rs.2000|
Job Location: Bihar
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for Multiple Disability Candidates:
- Starting Date: 24.04.2020
- Ending Date: 30.04.2020
- Last date for exam Fees: 02.05.2020
- Exam Date announcement date: 15.02.2020
- The Candidate should be selected on the Computer Based Test and Interview
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates – 200/-Rs
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates – 100/- Rs
- Female candidates – 100/- Rs
Download the BCECEB Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Download the BCECEB (Multiple Disability) Date Extended Notice.pdf Click Here
Exam Date Postponed Click Here
Conclusion for BCECEB Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Now You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- Applying Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can apply before the last date.