BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) has been released the job recruitment notification for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts for 464 Vacancies in New Delhi Location. The candidate who is searching for Central government jobs can make to use this opportunity. An applicant who has completed their 8th Standard from a recognized institution in India, as the educational qualification, Interested and eligible candidate can proceed to apply for BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff vacancy 2020, Last Date to send to the filled application form before 15.06.2020. The BECIl MTS Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria and application links are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment 2020:
The Candidates must ensure all the eligibility criteria before applying for the BECIL Recruitment 2020. Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Number of Vacancies details are given below. For more Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: BECIL – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd.
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Title: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of Vacancies: 464
Job Location: New Delhi
Applying Mode: Offline
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Job title, Vacancy, Educational Qualification, and Age Limit and Payscale Details:
|S No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience||Payscale|
|1||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||464||
- General and OBC candidates Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Others candidates Rs.250/-
Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Head Office at BECIL,
14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002,
Download the BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Download the BECIL Recruitment 2020 Application Form. pdf Click Here
More Delhi Govt Jobs Click Here
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.becil.com
- Find the BECIl Recruitment 2020 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) job advertisement.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can send the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.