BEL Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has been released the job recruitment notification for Deputy Engineer Post for 24 Vacancies in Across India. After checking all the details the Job Seekers searching for across India can make use of this chance. The offline application form is started on 28.02.2020 and the last date to send the filled application form before 21.03.2020. Remember that, if the applications which are not fulfilling all the qualifications correctly, they may reject along with those submitted applications after the final date. The official website link is given below.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for BEL Recruitment 2020
- 2 BEL Recruitment 2020 Job title, Vacancies, and Reservation Details:
- 3 Job Location: Across India
- 4 Applying Mode: Offline
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Age Limit:
- 7 Educational Qualification:
- 8 Selection Process:
- 9 Application Fees:
- 10 Address,
The eligibility criteria for BEL Recruitment 2020
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the BEL Recruitment jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process and application fee details are given below. Check Our site regularly for more employment news todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: BEL – Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Type: Govt Jobs
BEL Recruitment 2020 Job title, Vacancies, and Reservation Details:
|Name Of the Post||Reservation||No Of Vacancies|
Job Location: Across India
Applying Mode: Offline
- Upper Age Limit will be 26 years as on 01.02.2020.
- The Candidates complete, Full time BE/B Tech in Computer Science with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
- Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets & degree certificates.
- BEL Recruitment selected candidate salary will be between Rs.40,000 to Rs.1,40,000//- Per Month.
- Written test
- For General/ OBC/EWS – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fees
Manager (HR/ES & SW),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bengaluru – 560013
Conclusion for BEL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – bel-india.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can send it to the given address before the last date.