BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has been released the job recruitment notification for the Posts Graduate and Diploma Apprentice overall 229 Vacancies in Bhopal. The Online application already started from 13.03.2020 and the last date to submit an application form on or before 03.04.2020. The candidate who looking for Bhopal location to work can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online through the official website link is given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Total Vacancies: 229
- 3 BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 jobs Post Name, Graduate/Diploma Vacancies Details:
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Job Location: Bhopal
- 6 Duration:
- 7 Educational Qualification:
- 8 Age Limit:
- 9 Stipend:
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
The Candidates must ensure all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Important links are given below. Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job Name: Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 229
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 jobs Post Name, Graduate/Diploma Vacancies Details:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Graduate Apprentice||Diploma Apprentice|
|3||Computer Science and Application||04||Nil|
|5||Electrical & Electronics Engg.||03||Nil|
|6||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.||13||02|
|12||Modern office Mgmt.||Nil||20|
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Bhopal
- For Graduate Apprentice – Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engg for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with min aggregate marks
- For Diploma Apprentice – Dip in Engg/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institution/University recognized by AICTE.
- Experience: Candidates having 01-years post qualification experience/ have undergone Apprentice training for 01 years or more are not eligible to apply as per the Apprentices Act.
- The Upper age should be 25 Years, Minimum age – 14 Years
- Relaxation in Upper age limit -will be 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Additional 05 years for wards of BHEL Bhopal employees (spouse/son/daughter).
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/-
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 8000/-
- Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, the selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
- As per the norms of BHEL Apprentice Recruitment jobs.
Download the BHEL Apprentice Recruitment Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Bhopal Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – bpl.bhel.com
- Click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- Applying Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download it and save it for your further reference.