- 1 Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Notification PDF Released – Check Here
- 2 Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 3 Bihar GDS Notification 2021 – Important Dates
- 4 Bihar GDS Vacancy 2021:
- 5 Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- 7 Bihar GDS Salary Details:
- 8 Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- 9 Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 10 How to apply online for Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021?
Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Notification PDF Released – Check Here
India Post has out the recruitment notification to invite GDS posts. One of the important notifications among the aspirants having the qualification of 10th std. A total of 1940 vacancies were announced to recruit. This recruitment is especially for Bihar postal circle post offices. The Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021 online application link activates from 27th April 2021. Interested aspirants read the complete instruction given in the official notification. The Final date to submit the online application will be on 26th May 2021. Candidates who want to apply for this notification have to submit the online registration form successfully along with the required application fee on or before the last date. Further details regarding the Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021, Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary are given here below.
Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Advertisement Number||GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021|
|Recruitment Name||Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||(i) Branch Post Master|
(ii) Assistant Branch Post Master
(iii) Dak Sewak
|Selection Process||Merit List based on 10th Mark|
Bihar GDS Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification Released on||27th April 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application||27th April 2021|
|Registration & Fee Submission Start Date||27th April 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||26th May 2021|
|Registration & Fee Submission End Date||26th May 2021|
Bihar GDS Vacancy 2021:
This year the Bihar postal department has announced a total of 1940 vacancies.
Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: (As of 27.04.2021)
The minimum and maximum age limit for Gramin Dak Sewak posts shall be 18 and 40 years.
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
Computer Training Course:
Candidates will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In the case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling.
Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Selection for Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021 for GDS will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
Bihar GDS Salary Details:
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4|
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5|
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021: Application Process
|Application Fee||OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man: Rs. 100/-|
Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, tap the direct link or just visit the official site.
- Find the notification link available under the live notification section available on the home page and click on that.
- The Bihar GDS 2021 Notification will get opened.
- Read the instructions given in the notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can start the online registration process.
- Fill in all the required fields and pay the required fee.
- Submit the online application within the last date.