BIS Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has been released the job recruitment Notification for a Scientist B post for 150 Vacancy. The Candidate who can be searching for Central Government jobs in Delhi Location and completed a degree in Engineering as educational qualification can go and ahead to apply for the BIS Recruitment 2020. The online application Starts on 02.03.2020 and the last date to apply 31.03.2020. Details about the vacancy for Scientists are shared throughout this post.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for BIS Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job title: Scientist B
- 3 Total Post (Vacancies): 150
- 4 Job Location: Delhi
- 5 Apply Mode: Online
- 6 Duration:
- 7 BIS Recruitment Post Name, Vacancies details are given below:
- 8 Educational Qualification:
- 9 Age Limits:
- 10 Salary Details:
- 11 Application Fee:
The eligibility criteria for BIS Recruitment 2020:
The candidate must read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for BIS Recruitment jobs the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: BIS – Bureau of Indian Standards
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title: Scientist B
Total Post (Vacancies): 150
Job Location: Delhi
Apply Mode: Online
BIS Recruitment Post Name, Vacancies details are given below:
|S No||Name Of the Post||No’s Of Vacancy|
|5||Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||05|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engg/Tech or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Having a valid GATE score of 018/2019/2020. GATE – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering score must be valid as on 31.03.2020 (closing date of application).
- The maximum of age limit should be 30 years of age as on 31st
- Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen shall be notified by Central Govt, from time to time.
- BIS – Bureau of Indian Standards Officials are offering the salary pay of Rs.87,000/- Per Month.
- The candidates’ Selection process will be based on the GATE 2018/2019/ 2020 Score.
- Personal Interview
- Merit List
- For All Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman/Persons – No Fee
Apply Online CLICK HERE
More Delhi Location Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for BIS Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – bis.gov.in
- In that, You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Now you can download and save it for your reference.