BIS Scientist B Salary – Check the In-Hand Salary, Perks Complete Details
Are you aware of the BIS Scientist B Salary and its components? Here we have given the complete details of BIS Scientist Salary Structure, Pay Scale, Service Bond, Perks & Benefits associated with this post. So candidates who are going to apply for the BIS Scientist B Post must have to go through this article fully and know the in-depth details.
Every year the Bureau of Indian Standards has conducted various exams to hire eligible candidates for various posts. BIS is the most reputed central government organization. Getting a job in BIS is not an easier one. Candidates have to do more work to get the provisional allotment. The salary structure will pay more attention to the candidates that tend to do apply for the BIS recruitment. Also, the details of the salary package induce more interest to the candidates to prepare well for the examination.
Generally, the BIS provided an excellent salary package along with additional benefits and perks. Similarly, the BIS Scientist B Salary Package becomes a handful to the candidates along with benefits. So that most candidates are very curious to know the BIS Scientist B Salary. Thus here we have come up with the BIS Scientist B Salary, Perks, service benefits, and bond details.
- 1 BIS Scientist B Selection Process:
- 2 BIS Scientist B Salary Details:
- 3 BIS Scientist B Salary Structure:
- 4 BIS Scientist B Salary In-Hand:
- 5 BIS Scientist B Probation Period
- 6 BIS Scientist B Surety Bond Details:
- 7 BIS Group A, B, C Perks and Benefits
- 8 BIS Scientist B Salary Slip:
- 9 BIS Scientist B Job Profile:
BIS Scientist B Selection Process:
The BIS Scientist B Selection Process is based on
(i) GATE Exam Score
(ii) Personal Interview
Candidates shall be selected discipline-wise based on merit as determined by the aggregate marks obtained by giving eighty-five percent (85%) weightage to GATE Score and fifteen percent (15%) weightage to the marks obtained in the interview.
BIS Scientist B Salary Details:
- The post of Scientist ‘B’ is in the Pay Level 10 as per the Seventh Central Pay Commission plus allowances as applicable.
- The gross emoluments at the time of joining will be approximately ₹ 90,000/– at Delhi at present.
BIS Scientist B Salary Structure:
Basic Pay – ₹ 56100
Current DA – ₹ 9537 (17% of basic pay)
HRA – ₹ 14676 (24% of basic pay + DA for Class 1 city like Delhi)
HRA – ₹ 9000
BIS Scientist B Gross Salary – ₹ 90,000
BIS Scientist B Salary In-Hand:
After the dedutions the BIS Scientist B Salary In-Hand is approximately 80,000/- Approximately.
BIS Scientist B Probation Period
- Selected candidates will be under probation for 2 Years. After the successful completion of the probation period, the candidates will be confirmed and entitled to several additional benefits.
BIS Scientist B Surety Bond Details:
- A candidate, on appointment to the post of Scientist- B, shall furnish a surety bond in the form specified by the Bureau, for serving the Bureau for a minimum period of three years.
- If he/she decides to leave the service either by resignation or absence from service without permission earlier than three years from the date of employment, he/she shall be required to reimburse the Bureau six months’ emoluments at the rate last drawn by him unless he/she has worked for a shorter period in which case he/she shall be required to reimburse the full amount drawn by him/her.
BIS Scientist B Perks & Benefits:
- Leave/LTC/Medical benefits are admissible including Leave encashment for 15 days in a year as per BIS guidelines/Central government rules.
BIS Group A, B, C Perks and Benefits
Apart from the BIS Scientist B Salary, the selected candidates are entitled to several allowances. Here we have listed the BIS Scientist B Perks & Allowances.
1. Dearness Allowance
2. Travel Allowance
3. Medical Allowance
4. House Rent Allowance
BIS Scientist B Salary Slip:
The BIS Scientist B will receive a salary slip for the preceding month’s pay after each payment cycle. The BIS Scientist B salary slip contains all the details of the preceding month’s deductions and allowances. The BIS Scientist B Salary Slip will be used to apply for loans as well as to complete your annual income tax form.
BIS Scientist B Job Profile:
BIS Scientist B Salary attracts the candidates not only by its pay scale. The job responsiblities makes its too in which candidate’s fame will get increased in their society. For that here we have given the BIS Scientist B Job Profile details for your reference.
- Responsible for activities in the field of Standardization.
- Product and System Certification.
- Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery,
- Laboratory Testing, etc.