BPSC 65th CCE Mains Notification 2020 Released. The Bihar Public Service Commission has been released the notification for 65th CCE (Combined Competitive Exam) General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Service (Subdivision Officer) / Preferential Sub Committee and equivalent officers of General Administration, Police Vice-Chancellor, District Sustainer Home Department (Special Branch), Election Commissioner and others for 434 Posts. The BPSC 65th CCE Mains online application submissions from 04.05.2020 and the closing date is 28.05.2020. The official website link is below.
The eligibility criteria for BPSC 65th CCE Mains Notification 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for BPSC 65th CCE Mains The age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Service (Subdivision Officer) / Preferential Sub Committee and equivalent officers of General Administration, Police Vice-Chancellor, District Sustainer Home Department (Special Branch), Election Commissioner and others Posts
Total Post (Vacancies): 434
Job Location: Bihar
Applying Mode: Online
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||18.05.2020|
|Last Date for Receipt Application Form||15.06.2020|
- Candidate Should be Completed in Degree, Graduation from any recognized University or institution
- Minimum age Male & Female – 21 & 22 years
- Maximum age – Male candidate – 37 years, Female candidate – 40 years
- For SC/ ST Male & Female candidate – 42 years
- As for the Norms of BPSC
The Selection Process:
- Written Test
|1||General, OBC Others candidates||Rs.750/-|
|2||SC/ ST/ PH/ Bihar State candidates||Rs.200/-|
Download the-BPSC 65th CCE Mains Notification 2020. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Will be Update On 04.05.2020
More Bihar Location Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for BPSC 65th CCE Mains Notification 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Start to fill the application form in all your details.
- Finally, you can submit your online application form before the last date.