BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification Out with Complete Details
For the position of Head Teacher, the Bihar Public Service Commission has issued BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF. A total of 40,506 posts have been declared for the BPSC Head Teacher Vacancy 2022. Bihar’s Education Department will conduct the recruitment for the position of Headmaster in Senior Secondary Schools. The BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Online link gets activated from 28th March 2022. The online application form will ge deactivated on 22nd April 2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the official notification will be able to begin the online application procedure. For your convenience, more information about the BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification is provided below.
- 1 BPSC Headmaster Primary Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 2 BPSC Head Teacher Apply Online 2022
- 3 BPSC Head Teacher Vacancy 2022
- 4 BPSC Head Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 5 BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification: Selection Process
- 6 BPSC Head Teacher Exam Pattern 2022
- 7 BPSC Head Teacher Salary 2022:
- 8 BPSC Headmaster Primary Recruitment 2022: Application Process
- 9 How to Apply for Bihar Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification?
BPSC Headmaster Primary Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Job Role||Head Teacher|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
BPSC Head Teacher Apply Online 2022
|BPSC Head Teacher Notification 2022||23 March 2022|
|BPSC Head Teacher Apply Online 2022||28 March 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||22 April 2022|
|BPSC Headmaster Application Edit Last Date||29 April 2022|
|BPSC Headmaster Exam Date||To be announced|
BPSC Head Teacher Vacancy 2022
Total Posts – 40506
- UR- 16204
- BC Female- 1210
- ST- 418
BPSC Head Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for the BPSC Headmaster Primary Recruitment 2022, candidates have to attain the minimum eligibility criteria that are prescribed in the official notification.
Age Limit: (As of August 1, 2021)
The applicants should not be more than the age of 60 years.
- Must be a citizen of India and resident of the State of Bihar.
- Degree of graduation from any recognized university with having minimum 50% marks. 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/EBC/BC/Differently able/female and EWS. The degree of ‘Aalim’ obtained from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna/Bihar State Madarsa Education Board and degree of Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be treated to be equivalent to graduation.
- D.El.Ed/B.T/B.Ed./B.A.Ed/8. Sc.Ed/B.L.Ed.
- Qualified Teachers Eligibility Test for those teachers who have been appointed in the year 2012 or onwards and Those Teachers who have been appointed before 2012 must be qualified efficiency Examination.
- Having minimum of 8 Years of regular service as basic grade teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher urban Elementary Teacher under Panchayat Raj Institutions and Urban Local Body Institutions.
- Graduate teacher of Panchayati Raj Institutions or Urban bodies institutions whose services are confirmed.
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification: Selection Process
The selection process is based on the written exam.
BPSC Head Teacher Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Studies||75||75||02 Hours|
- The candidates will be given 2 hours.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be given
- 0.25 mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
BPSC Head Teacher Salary 2022:
Candidates who successfully completed the BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification will be paid Rs. 30500/- per month
BPSC Headmaster Primary Recruitment 2022: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- General / OBC/ Other State – Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH/Female – Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for Bihar Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification?
- Candidates have to visit the official site or just visit the BPSC Online Application Website.
- On the home page, find the link highlighting the Important Notice, Advertisement and Instructions for Applying Online for the post of Head Teacher in Primary Schools under Education Department, Govt. of Bihar (Advt. No. 04/2022).
- Click on the link ‘Instructions for Applying Online’ and then start registration.
- Now, login into your account using your registration details and start to fill in the online application form.
- Pay the Exam Fee by clicking on ‘Online Payment’
- Click on the ‘Submit Button’
- Download the application form and take a printout for your reference.