BPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Bihar Public Service Commission has been released the recruitment notification for Mineral Development Officer jobs for 20 Vacancies. The free job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the post of vacancies. The candidate who completed their Master Degree M.Sc/ M.Tech from any recognized University or institution in India for the educational qualification of BPSC MDO Post. The online application submissions from 04.05.2020 to 18.05.2020. The Bihar Public Service Commission inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Mineral Development Officer post recruitment application form online thought the official website link is below.
The eligibility criteria for BPSC Recruitment 2020
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for BPSC Recruitment The age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job Title: Mineral Development Officer
Total Post (Vacancies): 20
Job Location: Bihar
Applying Mode: Online
|Last Dat for Payment of Exam Fees||25.05.2020|
|Complete Form Last Date||02.06.2020|
|Last Date for Receipt Application Form||10.06.2020|
- Candidate Should be Completed in Master Degree M.Sc/ M.Tech from any recognized University or institution
- Minimum age Male & Female – 21 years
- Maximum age – Male candidate – 37 years, Female candidate – 40 years
- For SC/ ST Male & Female candidate – 42 years
- As for the Norms of BPSC Recruitment 2020
The Selection Process:
- Written Test
|1||General, OBC and other candidates||Rs.600/-|
|2||SC/ ST/ PH/ candidates||Rs.200/-|
|3||Women candidates of Bihar State||Rs.200/-|
Download the-BPSC-Recruitment-2020-MDO-Post-Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Will be Update On 04.05.2020
More Bihar Location Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for BPSC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.