- 1 BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download Out with Complete Details
- 1.1 BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF – Overview
- 1.2 BSSC CGL 3 Notification 2022 PDF – Important Dates
- 1.3 BSSC CGL 3 Vacancy 2022
- 1.4 BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF – Selection Process
- 1.6 BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF: Application Process
- 1.7 How To Apply For BSSC CGL 3 Notification 2022 PDF?
BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download Out with Complete Details
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has published a notice regarding BSSC CGL 3 Notification 2022 PDF on 07th April 202 for the engagement of Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, and Auditor Posts. Candidates who are having passion kindly scroll down this blog and know the complete details of BSSC CGL 3 Vacancy 2022.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released the notification for the engagement of Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, and Auditor posts. The BSSC CGL 3 Vacancy 2022 has been announced a total of 956 vacancies for the above-said posts. The BSSC CGL 2022 Application Form link gets activated on 14th April 2022. Interested candidates kindly refer to the BSSC CGL 3 Notification 2022 PDF and know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The last date for submitting the online application is 14th April 2022. The Last date to pay the application fee is 17th May 2022. Further details regarding BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download are given here below for your reference.
BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Notification Name||BSSC CGL 3 Notification 2022 PDF|
|Job Role||(i) Secretariat Assistant
(ii) Planning Assistant
(iii) Malaria Inspector
(iv) Data Entry Operator Grade-C
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Physical Ability Test, Mains Exam, and Interview|
BSSC CGL 3 Notification 2022 PDF – Important Dates
|BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Released||06th April 2022|
|BSSC CGL 2022 Apply Online Begins||14th April 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||17th May 2022|
|The Last Date to Pay the Fee||17th May 2022|
|BSSC CGL Prelims Exam Date 2022||Notified Soon|
BSSC CGL 3 Vacancy 2022
With the official notification released on April 6, 2022, BSSC announced 2187 vacancies for Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, and Auditor positions. From the table below, you can see the BSSC CGL 3 Vacancy 2022 by post.
BSSC CGL 3 Vacancy 2022
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-C||02|
BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for BSSC CGL 3 Notification 2022 PDF candidates have to attain the minimum eligibility criteria that are prescribed in the official notification.
BSSC CGL Age Limit:
Any candidate applying for a CGL position must be at least 21 years old. The commission does, however, provide higher age relaxations to specific categories, as shown in the chart below.
|Unreserved (Male)||37 years|
|Unreserved (Female)||40 years|
|Backward classes (Male and Female)||40 years|
|SC/ST (Male and Female)||42 years|
BSSC CGL 3 Notification 2022 PDF – Educational Qualification
The candidates applying for the BSSC CGL 3 Vacancy 2022 should be graduates in any discipline from a Government-recognized university or equivalent of it.
BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF – Selection Process
The selection process os BSSC CGK 3 Vacancy 2022 is based on
This is the first stage of the BSSC CGL selection process, a preparatory exam for all positions covered by the Bihar SSC CGL. The preliminary round will be divided into three sections, each with 50 questions. The exam will be worth a total of 600 points.
Physical Ability Test
Candidates for category A positions will also have to pass a physical ability test. This examination will be scheduled after all applicants have passed the preliminary exams. Only then will the candidates be considered for this exam if they can run a mile in under six minutes.
The main exam is an objective type written exam, which is divided into 2 papers. Paper-1 is 400 marks and is qualifying in nature. Paper-2 is 600 marks in total. Marks of paper-2 marks will be evaluated only for candidates who score more than 30% marks on paper-1.
Only the position of Forest Range Officer is being interviewed for. Candidates will be asked questions about their field as well as questions about general knowledge. They’ll be judged on their soft skills, mental acuity, and so on.
BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
|SC/ST/Residents of Bihar State||₹ 75/-|
|People from states other than Bihar (All categories)||₹ 300/-|
How To Apply For BSSC CGL 3 Notification 2022 PDF?
On April 14, 2022, the commission will commence the BSSC CGL 2022 Apply Online process for the BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the position online. Before beginning the BSSC CGL 2022 Apply Online, all applicants must have all of the necessary documents and information. As a result, you’ll be able to complete your application procedure in no time.
Aspirants who are interested in the BSSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF can apply online for the selection process by following the procedures below. Candidates should make sure they have a reliable internet connection so they don’t have any issues completing the payment online.
- Candidates must go to the Commission’s official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- When the BSSC CGL 2022 application procedure is live, you’ll see a link for one-time registration. To receive your respective login ID and password, click on this page and proceed to register your essential necessary details.
- Log on to the official website and go to the Apply Online area after you’ve created your login ID and password. Choose BSSC CGL 3 Notification 2022 PDF as the exam.
- Then begin filling out the application form with all of the necessary information. Scan and upload the required documents once they’ve been completed.
- Before pressing the submit button, double-check these details.
- After that, you’ll be taken to an online payment portal. If an application fee is required, proceed to pay it. You can then download the application form once the payment has been completed.
- Take a photo of the application form and print it. Download and print the receipt for the application fee payment made online.