BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released the job recruitment Notification for Food Safety Officer (FSO), Physiotherapist, and Occupational Therapist posts overall 303 Vacancies in Bihar. Interested Candidates can apply Online application form already started at 16.03.2020 and the last date to apply application form is 15.04.2020. The official website link is given below.
Eligibility criteria for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020:
Find all the BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary and Number of Vacancies and important Links are given below. For State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: BTSC – Bihar Technical Service Commission
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Qualification, Age Limit, and Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name Of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Education Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Food Safety Officer (FSO)||91||Degree in Food Tech/Diary Tech/Oil/Agriculture/Biotech/Bio-Chemistry/equivalent Degree & Training in FSO & Experience required||Male 21-37 years & Female 21-40 years|
|2||Physiotherapist||126||Degree in Physiotherapist||Male 21-37 years & Female 21-40 years|
|3||Occupational Therapist||86||Degree in Occupational Therapist||Male 21-37 years & Female 21-40 years|
Job Location: Bihar
Applying Mode: Online
- For Physiotherapist Post– Rs.9300-34800+4200/-
- For Occupational Therapist Post – Rs.9300-34800+4800/-
- For General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs.200/-
- For ST/SC/PH Category: Rs.50/-
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 Notification (FSO) Click Here
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 Notification (Physiotherapist, and Occupational Therapist posts) Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Bihar Govt Jobs Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
Conclusion for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – btsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- The Candidate can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download, save it for your reference.