CBIC Recruitment 2020 Notification: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC), has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Intelligence Officer & Intelligence Officer. There are 27 vacancies going to filled by CBIC. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh location can use this opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their applications via (Online/Offline) either Email or through Postal Address. Last Date to submit an application on or before 31.07.2020. The Candidates should send the filled application form to the following address by post or by hand Or advanced copy of the application by email the id address has given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CBIC Recruitment 2020:
The Officers should be from commercial tax department in the concerned cadre. The selection process will be based on Performance of Written Test/Interview. Here, we have given the complete details about the CBIC Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and application direct links are available on our official website. Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- The applications are only accepted via (Online/Offline) either Email or through Postal Address..
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for CBIC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the posts||No’s of vacancies||Pay scale|
|1||Joint Director||01||Rs.56870 – 105810/-pm|
|2||Deputy Director||02||Rs.52590 – 103290/-pm|
|3||Assistant Director||08||Rs.40270 – 93780/-pm|
|4||Senior Intelligence Officer||08||Rs.35120 – 87130/-pm|
|5||Intelligence Officer||08||Rs.28940 – 78910/-pm|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||31.07.2020|
- The Officers should be from commercial tax department in the concerned cadre.
- As per the norms of CBIC.
- CBIC Recruitment officials will select the candidates based on Written Test/ interview basis.
E Mail ID: email@example.com
Special Secretary to Government, Finance Department, Room No 219, 1st Floor, Building No 2, A.P. Secretariat, Velagapudi, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh 522238
CBIC Recruitment 2020 Joint Director & other Posts Application and Notification Form. pdf Click Here
How to apply for CBIC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- punecenexcise.gov.in
- Find CBIC Recruitment 2020, Joint Director & Other jobs advertisements.
- Now, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Then you go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.