CCI Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 100 Apprentice Jobs @ cciltd.in
CCI Recruitment 2020 Notification Released: Cement Corporation of India Limited(CCI) has invited the job Recruitment notification for Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices post. CCI Officials are going to hire totally 100 Vacancies for Tandur [Telangana] Location. Desirable Candidates can apply for above said post. Applications are accepted only offline only. Candidates who looking for Government jobs in Telangana use this opportunity. The Last date for submitting application offline before 20.01.2021. Candidates checking the all details can go ahead and apply for the latest Cement Corporation of India Ltd jobs. Find all CCI jobs Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to Pay, No of Vacancies and important Links.
CCI recruitment 2020 notification and CCI Apprentice jobs application form are available at tnrd.gov.in. Candidates who can complete their Matriculation with ITI from a recognized board or university can go and ahead apply for these vacancies. CCI selection will be based on a Merit List, and the selected candidates will be appointed at as mentioned above Telangana Location. The applications will be accepted only via offline mode. Otherwise, applications are not accepted or rejected. Here, We have given the CCI Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria and official website links are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CCI Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for the CCI Apprentice job vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, No of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more Latest job updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
|Organization Name||Cement Corporation of India Limited(CCI)|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices|
|No Of Vacancies||100|
|Job Location||Tandur [Telangana]|
|Last Date for submission of the applications||20.01.2021|
CCI Recruitment 2020 Post-wise vacancies, qualifications, salary, and age limit details are clearly given below.
- Candidates must pass in Matriculation with ITI from recognized board or institute or university.
- Applying Candidates Age Limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Min rate of stipend per month payable to apprentice followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
- CCI Officials will select the candidates Merit basis i.e. basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
- For Application fee refer official notification
Address: The General Manager, Tandur Cement Factory, Karankote Village, Tandur Mandal, Vikarabad District, Telangana – 50115
CCI Recruitment Apprentice Jobs Application Form & Notification. pdf Click Here
How to Apply for CCI Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – cciltd.in
- Find the CCI Recruitment 2020 Apprentice job advertisement and application form links.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to Download the application form.
- Then you go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents, If recruited.
- Finally, you can send the application to the given address before the last date & Take the printout of application for future reference.