Central Railway Recruitment 2020. The (RRC CA) Central Railway has been released for the job recruitment notification for Open Market Doctore, Staff Nurse, Hospital Attendant, House Keeping Assistant posts for 92 Vacancies in Divisional Railway Hospital, Central Railway Nagpur. There is temporary recruitment of manpower on a contract basis for a period of three months. In view of exigencies related to the COVID-19 global pandemic. The Central Railway inviting to interested or eligible candidates can attend for the walk-In-Interview. The Walk-In-Interview will be held on 20.04.2020. The official website link is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
The Interested Candidates should read the full advertisement for details of all other eligibility criteria before sending an application via E-Mail. Our todayjoboffer.com team is providing all the Latest Job updates in State/Central Government/Bank clearly.
Name of the Department: North Railway
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 134
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, and Salary Details:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Open Market Doctore||20||MBBS||Up to 53 years||Rs.75,000/-pm|
|2||Staff Nurse||24||GNM, B.Sc in Nursing||Between 20 years to 40 years||Rs.44,900/-pm|
|3||Hospital Attendant||24||10th Pass or ITI or equivalents||Between 18 years to 33 years||Rs.26,040/-pm|
|4||House Keeping Assistant||24||10th Pass or ITI or equivalents||Between 18 years to 33 years||Rs.26,040/-pm|
Job Location: Nagpur
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 20.04.2020.
- Candidates will be selected in the Interview Base.
- The interview will be conducted online on Skype/ Watsapp video conference by committees
- No Application Fees
Download the Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Form. pdf Click Here
Corrigendum Notice Click Here
Conclusion for Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- Applying Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can appear in the interview before the last date.