The Central Railway Recruitment has been an announcement of the Apprentice Notification For 2562 Vacancies in 2020. Central Railway invites the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment application form online thought the official website www.rrccr.com. The last date from applying for Central Railway Apprentice on Dec 23, 2019, to Jan 22, 2020, to date.
Name of the Department: Central Railway
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
The job title for RRC: Apprentice
Applying Mode for RRC: Online
Total Post for RRC (Vacancies): 2562
Job Location for RRC: All Over India
Duration for RRC :
- Starting Date:23.12,2019
- Last Date: 22.01.2020.
Education Qualification for RRC:
- Candidate should be completed 10th, 12th, with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institute or Board
Age Limit for RRC: Up to 15 – 24 Years
The Selection Process for RRC:
- The Candidate should be selected on the merit list base
Application Fees for RRC:
- Application fees are 100/- Rs
- Website: www.rrccr.com
Conclusion: Central Railway Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.rrccr.com
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.