Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) Recruitment 2019
Centre for Airborne Systems Recruitment 2019 :
- Resistance Research and Development Organization works under the Department of Defense Research and Development of Ministry of Defense.
- DRDO dedicatedly progressing in the direction of upgrading independence in Defense Systems and embraces plan and advancement prompting the generation of world-class weapon frameworks and gear as per the communicated needs and the subjective prerequisites set somewhere near the three administrations.
- Configuration, create and lead to the generation of cutting edge sensors, weapon frameworks, stages and partnered hardware for our Defense Services.
- Give innovative answers for the Defense Services to advance battle adequacy and to advance the prosperity of the troops.
- Create a foundation and submitted quality labor and construct a solid innovation base.
Notifications Details For Centre for Airborne Systems Recruitment 2019
Important Date For Centre for Airborne Systems Recruitment 2019 :
- Last Date to Send Application: 28 September 2019
Centre for Airborne Systems Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy Details
- Computer Science & Engineering: 07 Posts
- Electronic & Communication Engineering: 08 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 03 Posts
Centre for Airborne Systems Eligibility and Educational Qualifications :
Computer Science & Engineering: Ug in Computer Science/Engg/Technology, & IT, software Engg/Technology Computer Science & Automation Engg/Tech, Computer Science/Technology & Informatics Engg, Information Science & Engg/Technology, Computer & Communication Engg, Computer Networking or M. Sc (Computer Science)
Electronic & Communication Engineering: UG in Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication ,Computer Control Electronics & Communication System Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation & Telemetric Engg, Industrial Electronics Engg, Telecommunication & Information Tech. Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electrical with Communication Engg or M. Sc(Physics/Electronics).
Mechanical Engineering: UG in Mechanical & Automation Engg, Mechanical & Production Engg, Mechtronics Engg.
Electrical Engineering: UG in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 28 TH September 2019.