CG Patwari Online Form 2022 – Complete Details
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released the CG Patwari Notification 2022 PDF Download on its official site on 25th February 2022. The Board will activate the CG Patwari Online Form 2022 from 04th March 2022. A total of 301 vacancies were announced. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date to submit the online application form is 22nd March 2022. Eligible candidates should submit their online applications on or before the last date. Further details regarding CG Patwari Online Form 2022 Notification PDF are given here below for your reference.
- 1 CG Patwari Online Form 2022 – Overview
- 2 CG Patwari Online Form 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 CG Patwari Vacancy 2022
- 4 CG Patwari Notification 2022 PDF – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 CG Patwari Salary 2022:
- 6 CG Patwari Online Form 2022: Selection Process
- 7 CG Patwari Exam Pattern 2022
- 8 CG Patwari Online Form 2022 – Application Process
- 9 Steps to Fill in the CG Patwari Online Form 2022:
CG Patwari Online Form 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Notification Name||CG Patwari Notification 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview|
CG Patwari Online Form 2022 – Important Dates
|Notification Released||25th February 2022|
|CG Patwari Online Form 2022||04th March 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||22nd March 2022|
|Error Correction||23rd to 25th March 2022|
|CG Patwari Exam Date 2022||10 April 2022|
CG Patwari Vacancy 2022
|Balodabazar – Bhatapara||15|
|Gaurela Pendra Marwahi||05|
|Janjgir – Champa||18|
|Balrampur – Ramanujganj||12|
CG Patwari Notification 2022 PDF – Eligibility Criteria
To start filling in the CG Patwari Online Form 2022, candidates have to attain the eligibility criteria that are prescribed in the official notification. As per that here we have given the CG Patwari Eligibility Criteria norms.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Relaxation is applicable for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates.
- Applicants must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Computer certificates from recognized boards or institutes are required.
- They must possess the following: a one-year diploma in programming or a certificate in the Data Entry Operator (5000 key depressions)
CG Patwari Salary 2022:
According to the seventh pay scale for the post of Patwari, Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 + Grade Pay – Rs 2200.
CG Patwari Online Form 2022: Selection Process
The selection process is based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Skill Test
(iii) Document Verification
CG Patwari Exam Pattern 2022
The CG Patwari Exam pattern provides applicants with an overview of the examination’s marking scheme as well as the marks assigned to various subjects, allowing them to better plan their studies. The exam pattern for the written examination is shown below.
- The exam will be objective and will be administered in a paper-and-pencil format.
- Part A, Part B, and Part C, each separated into different subjects, comprise the paper.
- There are 150 questions in the paper, each worth one mark.
- For incorrect answers, a 1/4 deduction is applied.
CG Patwari Online Form 2022 – Application Process
Application Mode: Online
CG Patwari Application Fee 2022:
|SC / ST||250 rupees|
Steps to Fill in the CG Patwari Online Form 2022:
Here we are providing some basic and useful information regarding the Chhattisgarh Patwari Online registration process such that all of you can easily submit your application form before the closing date.
- Candidates have to visit the CG Vyapam official web portal i.e. vyapam.cgstate.gov.in or just tap the direct link given above.
- On the home page, you will find a Notice Board.
- Under that find the link highlighting Click here to apply online for CG Patwari Online Form 2022.
- Click on that you will be getting into the CG Patwari Online Form 2022.
- Now the registration form will open.
- Initially candidates have to enter their basic information like name, address, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- You will be given a registration ID and password after completing the basic registration process. You must re-login using your Registration ID and password and go to the next step.
- Now login and then start to fill in the necessary information and upload all documents needed for the registration.
- After filling in all details, you will have to pay the application fee for this post as per the category.
- After the successful payment, submit the online application form and take a printout for your reference.