Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Notification. Chennai Port Trust has recently released the recruitment notification for Deputy Traffic Manager, Senior Deputy Director, Senior Personnel Officer, Personnel Officer & Deputy Secretary at 05 Vacancies. The Chennai Port Trust organization invites the Online/ Offline applications from interested and eligible candidates can go ahead and apply for these vacancies. The online application mode already started and it will be closed on 10.08.2020. Here, we have given the complete details about the Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply online direct link are available on this website.
Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs in Chennai [Tamilnadu] location can use this opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping & send the print of the online form to given address on or before the last date. The Officer selected for the posts can be appointed on absorption / deputation basis & will be governed by the terms and conditions, prescribed by the Central Govt.
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020:
A candidate who are completed their Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized board or institution, As for the education qualification. The selection process will be based on Performance on the Written Test/ Interview. Before applying for this Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Chennai Port Trust
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- The application accepted only Online Application Portal (OAP).
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the posts||No’s of vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Personnel Officer||01||Rs.32900 – 58000/-|
|4||Deputy Traffic Manager (Class I)||01||(in the scale of pay of Rs.60000-180000|
(Revised) (Pre-revised scales: Rs.24900-50500/ Rs.13000-
|5||Senior Deputy Director|
(EDP) (Class I)
(Revised) (Pre-revised scales: Rs.24900-50500 / Rs.13000-
|Online Application Starting Date||04.07.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||10.08.2020|
- Candidates should be completed their Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- More details candidate can check to the official notification.
- Senior Personnel Officer: 42 years.
- Personnel Officer & Deputy Secretary: 40 years.
- Deputy Traffic Manager (Class I): 40 years.
- Senior Deputy Director (EDP) (Class I) : 40 years.
- The selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
Secreatry, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001
|Sr.no||Notification & Application Form||Download|
|1||Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Deputy Traffic Manager Post||Click Here|
|2||Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Senior Deputy Director Post||Click Here|
|3||Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Senior Personnel Officer Posts||Click Here|
|4||Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Personnel Officer Post||Click Here|
|5||Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Deputy Secretary Post||Click Here|
How to apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- chennaiport.gov.in
- Find Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020, Deputy Traffic Manager, Senior Deputy Director and other jobs advertisements.
- Now, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Download to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.