Chhattisgarh TET Notification 2020 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has been released a notification for the recruitment of the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) 2020 (Primary & Upper Primary level) Posts. The online application submissions are started and apply the last date of 01.03.2020. This is a great opportunity for the candidate to be a part of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The Chhattisgarh TET inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Recruitment application form online thought the official website link is given below.
The eligibility criteria for Chhattisgarh TET Notification 2020
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully before submission of online application.
Name of the Department: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
Job Type: Government jobs
Job Title: Primary & Upper Primary level
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for Chhattisgarh TET Notification
- Paper I (For 1st to 5th Class): Candidate should have Senior Secondary with 50% marks in Elementary Education/ Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Paper-II (For 6th to 8th Class): Candidate should have Graduate/ Final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of four-year B.A./ B.Sc. Ed.
- The candidate age limit must be as per the government norms.
Selected Candidates, will get the salary Rs. 38,200/-pm
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
|General||Rs. 350 (Rs. 600 for TWO exams)|
|OBC||Rs. 250 (Rs. 400 for TWO exams)|
|SC/ ST/ Disabled||Rs. 200 (Rs. 300 for TWO exams)|
Apply Online Registration Click Here
Conclusion for Chhattisgarh TET Notification 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.