CIPET Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has been released the jobs recruitment Notification for Lecturer, Faculty, Technical Assistant, Lab Instructor, Placement and Customer Relations Officer, APO, Librarian posts for 241 Vacancies in Chennai. The Candidate who can be searching for Central Government jobs in Teaching Professional can go and ahead to apply for the CIPET Recruitment 2020 it’s a good opportunity. The Eligible candidates may apply for the offline application starting to send an application on 04.03.2020 and closing on 20.03.2020.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for CIPET Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job title: Lecturer, Faculty, Technical Assistant, Lab Instructor, Placement and Customer Relations Officer, APO, Librarian
- 3 Job Location: Chennai
- 4 Apply Mode: Offline
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Educational Qualification & Experience:
- 7 Age Limits:
- 8 Salary Details:
- 9 Selection Process:
- 10 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for CIPET Recruitment 2020:
The candidate must read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for CIPET Recruitment jobs the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: CIPET – Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title: Lecturer, Faculty, Technical Assistant, Lab Instructor, Placement and Customer Relations Officer, APO, Librarian
Total Post (Vacancies): 241
CIPET Recruitment Job Name and Vacancy Details:
|S no||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy|
|3||Lab Instructor||18 Posts|
|4||Technical Assistant||90 Posts|
|5||Placement and Customer Relations Officer||7 Posts|
Job Location: Chennai
Apply Mode: Offline
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Lecturer: Full-time 1st Class B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical/ Chemistry/ Plastics /Polymer Tech or equivalent with 2 years relevant post qualification experience Or Full-Time 1st Class M.Sc. with specialization in Polymer Science with 3 yrs relevant post-qualification experience. Candidates having higher qualification (M.E./M.Tech.) will be preferred.
- Technical Assistant – (Testing/ Processing / Tooling / CAD-CAM / Skill Training): Diploma in Mechanical/ DPMT / DPT / PGD-PTQC / PGD-PPT / PDPMD or equivalent with 01 yr relevant post qualification experience Or ITI (Fitter / Turner / Machinist) with 02 yrs relevant post qualification experience.
- Librarian: Full-time Graduate in Library Science / PG Dip in Library Science with Typing / PC Operation with 02 yrs post qualification experience.
- Min 35 yrs and max 63 yrs.
|S no||Name of the posts||Salary|
|1||Lecturer (Plastics Engineering & Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering) [Except for CIPET Centre, Chennai]||Rs. 44,900|
|2||Technical Assistant (Testing / Processing / Tooling / CAD /CAM / Skill Training)||Rs. 21,700|
- Written Test with Skill/ Practical Test/Interview
- No Application Fee
The Principal Director (New Projects),
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Chennai – 600 032
Application and Others details Click Here
Conclusion for CIPET Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – cipet.gov.in
- In that, You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the notification form then read to fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can send the application form with the given address.