Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA), CMDA Recruitment 2020 has released the notification for 131 Various Vacancies in Chennai. Who are searching CMDA Vacancy can use this opportunity for Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) Recruitment 2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting application online on 24th February 2020. Candidates checking the all details can go ahead and apply for the latest Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) Recruitment 2020.
Find all Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 8th February 2020 and closing from 24th February 2020. The filled applications are must reach there before the final date for Central Reserve police Force Head Constable Recruitment 2020.
Educational Qualification for CMDA Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates who can complete their 8th, 10th, Any Degree from any recognised University or equivalent from the board.
Name of the Department: Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA)
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: Various Posts
Duration for CMDA Recruitment 2020:
- Opening – 08.02.2020
- Closing – 24.02.2020
No of Vacancy: 131
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Chennai/Tamil Nadu
- Up to 30 Years are eligible to apply
Scale to Pay:
- Junior Assistant & Typist – Rs.19, 500/- to Rs.62, 000/- pm
- Steno Typist Gr-II – Rs.20, 600/- to Rs.65, 500/- pm
- Fieldman & Messanger – Rs.15, 700/- to Rs.50, 000/- pm
Application Fee: If Needed
Conclusion for CMDA Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.cmdachennai.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.