Coal India Management Trainee Salary 2022 – Salary Structure, Pay Scale, Allowances
Here we have come up with the Coal India Management Trainee Salary & its components as per the latest Pay Structure. Candidates looking for Coal India Jobs should be aware of the Coal India Management Trainee Salary Structure that goes into determining their pay and work description.
This is a fantastic chance for anyone looking for a government job, especially one with a Maharatna company. It’s natural for candidates to look for the Coal India Management Trainee Salary in this situation. To assist you, we’ve put together a full Coal India Management Trainee Salary Structure, Basic PayScale, Increments, Allowances, and Other Benefits page. Thus, go through the article to check the detailed Coal India Management Trainee Salary Structure 2022.
The compensation paid along with Coal India Management Trainee Salary is believed to be quite lucrative and stable, which is why Coal India Limited positions are in great demand, and candidates plan ahead to look for them. To determine this, people would prefer to know about the salary, incentives and salary structure before pursuing a job here. So before we know about the Coal India Management Trainee Salary, let’s check out a brief introduction about Coal India Limited as a PSU.
- 1 Coal India Management Trainee Salary – Pay Scale Details
- 2 Coal India Management Trainee Salary Structure:
- 3 Coal India Management Trainee Salary Per Annum:
- 4 Coal India Management Trainee Salary Fixation Method
- 5 Coal India MT Salary – Perks and Allowances
- 6 Coal India Management Trainee Salary Increment:
- 7 Coal India Management Trainee Bonding Period:
- 8 Coal India Probation Period:
- 9 Coal India Management Trainee Promotion and Career Growth:
Coal India Management Trainee Salary – Pay Scale Details
- Initially after the provisional allotment, candidates will be undergone a training period for 01 year. The Coal India Management Trainee During the Probation Period approximately between INR 50,000/- to INR 1,60,000/- Grade E-2 with additional benefits and perks.
- After the completion of the probation period, candidates will be under the E-3 Grade in the scale pay of Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/-.
|Grade||Coal India Pay Scale(Present)||Coal India Pay Scale(Revised)|
|CMD (Sch A)||Rs. 80,000 – 1,25,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000 – 3,70,000/-|
|Director (Sch A)||Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/-||Rs. 1,80,000 – 3,40,000/-|
|CMD (Sch B)||Rs. 75,000 – 90,000/-||Rs. 1,80,000 – 3,20,000/-|
|Director (Sch B)||Rs. 65,000 – 75,000/-||Rs. 1,60,000 – 2,90,000/-|
|E9||Rs. 62,000 – 80,000/-||Rs. 1,50,000 – 3,00,000/-|
|E8||Rs. 51,300 – 73,000/-||Rs. 1,20,000 – 2,80,000/-|
|E7||Rs. 43,200 – 66,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000 – 2,60,000/-|
|E6||Rs. 36,600 – 62,000/-||Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000/-|
|E5||Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/-||Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/-|
|E4||Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/-||Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-|
|E3||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|E2||Rs. 20,600 – 40,500/-||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|E1||Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/-||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
Coal India Management Trainee Salary Structure:
Here we have updated the Coal India Management Trainee Salary Structure as per the previous pay. We will update the revised pay structure soon.
Coal India Management Trainee Salary Per Annum:
- The candidate placed as a Management Trainee will be under E-2 Grade. After the training period of 1 year, the candidate will be regularized in E-3 Grade with a Probation period of 1 year.
- The starting basic pay of Coal India Management Trainee of selected candidates will be Rs. 50,000/- during the training period.
- After the completion of the probation period, the Coal India Management Trainee Salary Per Annum will range from Rs. 8 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs along with perks and allowance.
Coal India Management Trainee Salary Fixation Method
Coal India MT Salary – Perks and Allowances
Along with the Coal India MT Salary, candidates are entitled to the various perks and allowances. Here we have listed the Coal India Perks and Allowances details for your reference.
- Dearness Allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- Caffetaria Allowances
- Performance Related Pay
- Work Based Hardhip Duty Allowance
- Location Based Compensatory Allowance – for service North East States & Ladak.
- Non-Practicing Allowance
- Superannuation Benefits
- Corpous for Medical Benfits for Retirees of CPSEs
- Club Membership
- Medical facilities,
- CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme, etc
Coal India Management Trainee Salary Increment:
- A uniform rate of 3% of Basic Pay will be applicable for both annual increment as well as promotion increment. The anniversary rate of annual increment will be 01st April.
- In case of reaching the end point of pay scale, an Executive would be allowed to draw stagnation increment, one after every two years up to a maximum of three such increments provided the executive gets a performance rating of ‘Good’ or above.
- In all kinds of increments, the Basic Pay will be rounded up to the next multiple of Rs. 10/-
Coal India Management Trainee Bonding Period:
Appointed candidates must commit to working for the company for a minimum of 60 months from the date of hire. At the time of joining, the candidates will be asked to sign a service agreement bond for the amount of 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs). All candidates applying for this position must confirm that they are prepared to agree to the conditions before being considered for the position.
Coal India Probation Period:
Those who make the merit list must complete a one-year training programme in E-2 Grade. Once the candidate has completed the training and passed the test, he will be regularised in the E-3 Grade, where he will serve a one-year probationary period before becoming a permanent employee.
Qualifying candidates must additionally sign a Service Agreement Bond declaring that they would service the company for 60 months at a cost of INR 3,000,000. During the probation term under E-3 Grade, the Coal India MT Salary pay scale will be in the range of Rs. 60,000/-.
Coal India Management Trainee Promotion and Career Growth:
Along with an attractive pay scale, candidates are entitled to the promotion benefits. The management system at Coal India Limited is standardised and functional. After a one-year probation term, the candidates’ competency as an employee of the organisation steers toward the organization’s goal and progress.
Candidates are responsible for all perks and other rewards of the position once the probation period has ended. Coal India Limited employees’ performance is measured using a Balance Score Card. And as a result, they are promoted. Performance-Related Pay is given to fheir employees to encourage them.