Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019 :
- CSL is for the most part occupied with the development of vessels and fixes and refits of a wide range of vessels including up-degree of boats, occasionally lay up fixes and life expansion of boats.
- Over the most recent four decades, the organization has developed as a trailblazer in the Indian shipbuilding and ship fix industry and furthermore an outstanding player in the worldwide shipbuilding front.
- The organization has assembled and fixed probably the biggest ships in India.
- CSL has likewise attempted fixes of different sorts of vessels including up-degree of boats of the oil investigation industry just as periodical upkeep, fixes and life augmentation of boats.
Notifications Details For Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019
Important Date For Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 18 th September 2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): 02
- Administrative Trainee (Naval Architecture): 03
- Executive Trainee (Finance): 02
- Administrative Trainee (Human Resource): 02
Cochin Shipyard Limited Eligibility and Educational Qualifications :
Executive Trainee (Mechanical): B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 65% marks.
Executive Trainee (Naval Architecture): B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Naval Architecture Engineering with 65% marks.
Executive Trainee (Finance): CA final exam qualified of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Executive Trainee (Human Resource): MBA/PGDM or Degree/Diploma with specialization in HR/PG in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations OR Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management with at least of 65% marks.
How to apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online format on or before 18 th September 2019. Candidates square measure suggested requiring a Paper Copy of finally submitted online application for future reference.