CPCB Recruitment 2020. The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has released the notification for the posts Senior Law Officers, Accounts Officer, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Technical Supervisor & Technical Supervisor, 27 Vacancies in Across India. Those who are searching around CPCB jobs can utilize this opportunity. The last date for filling to submissions of offline application form before 13.04.2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates can go ahead and send an application for CPCB Recruitment 2020 offline through the official website link is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB Recruitment 2020:
Find all eligibility criteria for CPCB Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links are given below.
Department Name: CPCB – Central Pollution Control Board
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
CPCB Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, and Scale to Pay Details;
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||
Scale to Pay
|1||Senior Law Officers||01||Rs.78800-209200/-|
|5||Senior Technical Supervisor||04|
Job Location: Across India
No of Vacancy: 27
Applying Mode: Offline
- The Last Date to send the offline application form 13.04.2020.
- Candidates must complete analogous posts on regular basis and should have possessed Degree/ Diploma.
- The Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check the CPCB Notification 2020.
Senior Administrative Officer,
Central Pollution Control Board,
“Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar,
Delhi – 110 032
CPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification Click Here
CPCB Recruitment 2020 Application Form Click Here
Conclusion for CPCB Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – cpcb.nic.in
- You have to click on the link for the following posts.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can send it to the given address before the last date.