CPCL Recruitment 2020 Notification: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has recently released the new job recruitment notification Advt No (CPCL/TA/2020-21). They invite the online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in various trades. A total of 142 vacancies have been allotted for the CBCL Apprentice vacancy. An Online application mode starting from 18.10.2020 and the last date to submit an online application on or before 01.11.2020. The candidate who can be searching for Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu Location can use this job opportunity.
CPCL Recruitment 2020 notification and CPCL jobs online application link is available on the official website @ www.cpcl.co.in. Candidates who have completes their 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ MBA/ MCA in relevant discipline from a recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for the above-said jobs. Selection will be based on the Merit list basis, and the selected candidates will be undergoing 12 months of apprenticeship training in Chennai. Here, we have given the complete details about the CPCL Recruitment 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification, and application form are given below. Scroll down to view it.
Eligibility criteria of CPCL Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for the CPCL jobs, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website
|Organization Name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||18.10.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||01.11.2020|
Here, You will get information about the CPCL Recruitment 2020 post name, vacancies, and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
- Candidates who have completes their 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ MBA/ MCA in relevant discipline from a recognized institution or university.
- Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.
- The age limits between 18 – 24 years.
- Candidates can check the official notification for age relaxation details.
- The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree
Mode of Application:
- Applications will be accepted online through
Official Website: Click Here
CPCL Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.cpcl.co.in
- Find the CPCL Recruitment 2020 Career page.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents
- Finally, you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.