CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020 Notification. Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) has announced the new job recruitment notification for Junior Clerk/ Cashier jobs for 196 Vacancies. The free job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the post of vacancies. The candidate who completed their SSLC/ Diploma from any recognized Board or University for the educational qualification of the jobs. The application will be accepted only offline via otherwise applications should not be accepted. The offline application submissions from 02.03.2020 and the application closing date is
30.03.2020 closing date will be changed to 30.05.2020. The CSEB inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the junior clerk/ cashier post recruitment application form offline thought the official website link is below.
The eligibility criteria for CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020:
Find all eligibility criteria for the CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Number of Vacancies and important Links are given below. For Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB)
Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
Job Title: Junior Clerk/ Cashier
Total Post (Vacancies): 196
Job Location: Kerala
Applying Mode: Offline
|Closing Date Extended to||25.05.2020|
- Candidate Should be Completed in SSLC/ Diploma from any recognized Board or University
- Minimum age – 18 year
- Maximum age – 40 years
- Age relaxation as for the CSEB more details check to the CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020
- The salary will be given between Rs.11,250/- to 32,000/- pm
The Selection Process:
- Written Test
- No Application Fees
Download the-CSEB-Kerala-Recruitment-2020-Notification. pdf Click Here
Application Form Click Here
More Kerala Location Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.csebkerala.org
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.