Welcome to Today’s Current Affairs. This current affair news is useful for Govt jobs Interviews, TNPSC, IAS, UPSC, SSC, Railway, Banking exams IBPS, PO, SO, Clerk, and other all competitive exams for the entire part of the general awareness or general knowledge (GK) section. These daily current affairs 2020 resources provide facts about events of International, National, Political, Social, Banking, Business, Sports, and Entertainment related current affairs.
|Latest Govt Jobs CLICK HERE|
International Day of the Girl Child – On this day, International Day of the Girl Child is celebrated by UNICEF. It is celebrated on October 11. This year, the day is praised under the accompanying theme Theme: My voice, our equal future
- Parliamentary panel to seem into the the difficulty of TRP manipulations by some TV channels
- NRI quota in privately colleges not sacrosanct; candidates cannot declare their entitlement to be admitted: SC
- ‘Protect a Generation: Climate security for India’s children’, a joint report of PwC India and Save the youngsters India, released
- RBI to maneuver to next generation treasury application for managing forex, gold reserves
- Major ports’ cargo traffic falls for 6th straight month in Sep; logs 14% drop by H1 FY21
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INDIA
Mumbai Metro Rail II (Line 6) Project
- Metro rail line 6 will have the length of about 14.47 kilo metre. It will provide genuinely necessary rail availability between the western and eastern rural areas.
- The metro rail venture will be executed by the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
Delhi govt allows restaurants to open 24×7
- Delhi government reported that the city cafés will currently be permitted to open nonstop and the prerequisite of the travel industry licenses will likewise be taken out.
- The permission to the restaurants to operate 24×7 subjects to the condition that they will take care of the health and security of the entire staff will help the industry in generating more employment.
West Bengal: Research scholars, postgraduates apply for forest asst job requiring class 8 pass
- MALDA: Several exploration researchers, postgraduates and designing understudies in West Bengal have applied to the post of woodland colleagues, the capability required for which is class 8 pass, a senior authority said on Sunday.
- The West Bengal govt is hiring 2,000 ‘Bana Sahayaks’ or forest assistants on a contractual basis to guard wildlife and stop man-animal conflict.
|West Bengal||State of India|
Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Project
- The rapid rail network will connect the National Capital Territory of Delhi with the cities of Meerut and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh.
- It has a design speed of 180 km per hour & a max operating speed of 160 km per hour.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INTERNATIONAL
COVAXIN to use Alhydroxiquim-II to boost Immune Response
- The first COVID-19 vaccine, COVAXIN is currently in phase II clinical trial trials within the country. The vaccine is to use Alhydroxiquim-II to spice up the system.
- COVAXIN has sought the approval of medicine Controller General of India to start phase III clinical trial trials. Antibody was jointly developed by Indian Council of Medical Research & Bharat-Biotech.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: ECONOMY
India’s agricultural exports jump in Covid times
- India agricultural exports are booming the past six months, while many sectors of the economy suffered due to the disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Export of essential agricultural commodities inside the first a half year of the present fiscal rose 43.4% to Rs 53,626.6 Cr from Rs 37,397.3 crore within same period last year.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Tech Mahindra expands strategic partnership with BMC Software
- Digital transformation & consulting company Tech Mahindra yesterday said, expanding its strategic alliance with BMC Software, an IT solutions firm, to enable digital transformation for global enterprises.
- The multi-layered organization will specialise in increasing nimbleness and lessening time to plug by utilizing AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations) and examination.
- Tech Mahindra might be a a part of BMC Software’s Global Outsourcers and Systems Integrators (GOSI) Program that centers around shared business development, vertical arrangement contributions, joint promoting, ability improvement and a committed BMC Software Center of Excellence (COE). As a part of the association, Tech Mahindra and BMC Software will mutually pursue driving worldwide open doors in regions including deals, advertising, presales, specialized help, trainings, and accreditations among others.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INDUSTRY
UK study tests if BCG tuberculosis immunization secures against coronavirus
- LONDON: The widely used BCG tuberculosis immunization are going to be tested on bleeding edge care laborers in Britain for its viability against COVID-19, scientists running the joined kingdom arm of a worldwide trial said.
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) immunization, wont to protect against tuberculosis, incites a wide intrinsic invulnerable framework reaction and has been shown to guard against contamination or serious disease with other respiratory microbes.