Welcome to Today’s Current Affairs. This current affair news is useful for Govt jobs Interviews, TNPSC, IAS, UPSC, SSC, Railway, Banking exams IBPS, PO, SO, Clerk, and other all competitive exams for the entire part of the general awareness or general knowledge (GK) section. These daily current affairs 2020 resources provide facts about events of International, National, Political, Social, Banking, Business, Sports, and Entertainment related current affairs.
|Latest Govt Jobs CLICK HERE|
- More than 9 crore COVID-19 tests led in nation up until now; Recovery rate reaches at 87.05 pct
- 150 million women got to guarantee free loans under Mudra scheme: Smriti Irani
- NEET re-exam held today for candidates who missed it due to COVID-19 limitations
- Union Cabinet approves World Bank supported STARS project
- IMF revises its forecast for world wide growth to 4.4 pct in wake of COVID-19 pandemic
- Madhya Pradesh observes consistent fall in Corona disease cases
- Better facilities to be created in Karnataka for therapy of Cardio-vascular sicknesses: Karnataka Health and Medical Education Minister
- Maharashtra permits metro trains to run from October 15, returns libraries
- Limitations being ramped up in parts of Europe in response to quick ascent of COVID infections
- IMF updates its figure for worldwide development to 4.4 pct in wake of COVID-19 pandemic
- Film on Bangabandhu Sheik Mujib to be finished inside Mujib century year: Information Minister Dr. Hasan Mahmud
- CCEA affirms demerger of Nagarnar Steel Plant from NMDC Limited
- ‘Common man’s Diwali in your hands’: SC seeks speedy interest waiver
- India’s wholesale expansion stay positive for 2nd month in a row at 1.32%
- Govt invites recommendations for advancement of EV charging framework on significant parkways
- AAAI censures focusing of Tanishq promotion, calls it matter of extraordinary concern
- Railways’ freight ops get a sponsor as govt supports Alstom’s train to run at 120 kmph
- 39.43 lakh homegrown air travelers in Sept, 66% lower than a year ago: DGCA
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INDIA
Union Minister of AYUSH launched Regional Raw Drug Repository
- Union Minister of AYUSH launched Regional Raw Depository at the National Institute of Siddha, Chennai. The Regional Raw Repository is the significant segment of National AYUSH Mission.
|Ministry of AYUSH||Government Ministry|
|Officeholder||Shripad Naik (MOS independent charge)|
|Founded||9 November 2014, India|
Union Cabinet endorses Rs 5,718 Cr World Bank’s Project STARS
- Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi affirmed the project STARS aided by the World bank
- The cabinet has approved Rs 5,718 crores of aid from World Bankto execute venture STARS. STARS is Strengthening Teaching Learning and Resources for States.The undertaking is to be actualized by division of school instruction and proficiency working under Ministry of Education. The task will likewise arrangement and backing the PRAKH, the public evaluation place.
|World Bank Headquarters||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Parent organization||World Bank Group|
|Founders||John Maynard Keynes, Harry Dexter White|
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INTERNATIONAL
India to host 7th Justice Ministers Meet of SCO
- On October 16, 2020, the Union Minister of law and Justice Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad is to host the seventh meeting of ministers of justice of Shanghai cooperation organisation.
- The ministers during the meet will share the information on establishing favorable climate to advance question goal system, criminological exercises and other legitimate administrations.
5th Meeting through video conferencing: India-Mexico Bilateral High Level Group on Trade, Investment & Cooperation Held
- 5th meeting of India and Mexico Bilateral High-Level Group on Trade, Investment & Cooperation was held through video conferencing on 9th October 2020. In this gathering both the nations evaluated their two-sided exchange, speculation and business relations.
- The official discussed several topics including the Bilateral investment treaty, Cooperation Framework on phytosanitary and sanitary products, Audiovisual co-production, Technical barriers to trade, Market access for Agricultural Products, Cooperation in intellectual property rights and Promotion of tourism and the improvisation of people to people contact.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: ENVIRONMENT
IMD launches improved SILAM & ENFUSER models to screen Air Quality in the nation
- On Oct 14, 2020, the Indian Meteorological Department operationalised improved air quality estimate models. hey were SILAM and ENFUSER.There are in excess of 40 air quality checking frameworks in Delhi.
- SILAM – System for Integrated Modeling of Atmospheric Composition. The model has been improved by actualizing Global outflow inventories, for example, CAMS-GLOB and EDGAR for mineral fine anthropogenic particulate issue at 10 kilometer goal.
- It was developed by the Finish Meteorological Institute. The model gives data, for example, balance barometrical arrangement and Wildfire smoke. It is equipped for tackling the reverse scattering issue. The model is fit for taking information from assortment of sources, for example, ocean salt, Pollen and blown residue.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: AGRICULTURE
India releases commemorative coin to mark 75th anniversary of Food & Agriculture Organization
- On Oct 16, 2020, PM Modi release category coin of Rs 75 denomination to mark the 75th anniversary of United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization. The Prime Minister will likewise commit 17 bio-sustained assortments of eight yields.
- The dispatch of dedicatory coin will check the most noteworthy need given by the Government of India to horticulture and nourishment.