Welcome to Today’s Current Affairs. This current affair news is useful for Govt jobs Interviews, TNPSC, IAS, UPSC, SSC, Railway, Banking exams IBPS, PO, SO, Clerk, and other all competitive exams for the entire part of the general awareness or general knowledge (GK) section. These daily current affairs 2020 resources provide facts about events of International, National, Political, Social, Banking, Business, Sports, and Entertainment related current affairs.
|Latest Govt Jobs CLICK HERE|
Police Commemoration Day – On this day, Every year National Police commemoration Day is observed on October 21. The day is observed to pay homage to the CRPF personnel who lost their lives during an ambush by the Chinese troops in 1959 in the hot spring area of Ladakh region.
- Delhi HC pulls up Delhi govt for not endorsing reserves, making legal officials run from column to post
- Chirag Paswan hits out at Nitish Kumar, says he can re-visitation of CM seat simply by featuring Modi’s work
- Aaditya Thackeray meets Sharad Pawar; has conversation on the travel industry in Maharashtra
- BJP pioneer Eknath Khadse to join NCP, educates Maharashtra serve Jayant Patil
- UNHCHR (UN High Commissioner for Human Rights) Michelle Bachelet requests that India survey FCRA guidelines
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh reveals new form of DRDO’s Procurement Manual to connect with private area
- Union Bank of India’s MD & CEO Rajkiran Rai G chose Chairman of Indian Banks’ Association (IBA)
- Bike volumes to contract 16-18% this financial because of COVID-19 circumstance: ICRA
- Bengaluru airport posts growth in cargo volumes after COVID-19 induced slump
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INDIA
India’s 1st Multi-Modal Logistics park in Assam
- On October 20 2020 the Union Minister Nitin Gadkari established the framework stone of the first multi modular Logistic Park of India in Assam. The recreation center is being created under the aspiring bharatmala pariyojana.
- The recreation center is to be built at Rs 690 3.97 crores. It will give direct availability through rail, street, air and streams to the individuals.
- Multimodal logistics parks in India – These parks are being created by the service of street transport and thruways in chose areas of the nation under the Logistic effectiveness upgrade program. This was dispatched to bring down the general brilliant expense, diminish vehicular contamination and blockage and cut warehousing cost.
|Assam||A state in northeastern India|
|Chief minister||Sarbananda Sonowal|
Agriculture Minister launches AYUSHMAN SAHAKAR scheme
- Central Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar dispatched AYUSHMAN SAHAKAR conspire on October 19, 2020. The plan is a unique method to help cooperatives to assume a fundamental part in the formation of medical services foundation in the nation.
- AYUSHMAN SAHAKAR plot has been planned by the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC). Public Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC )would stretch out term credits to imminent cooperatives to the tune of 10 thousand crores in the up and coming years.
- The pandemic has brought into center the necessity of making of more offices. The asset by NCDC would give a lift to the arrangement of medical care administrations by cooperatives.
|Ministry of Agriculture||Government ministry|
|Head Quarters||New Delhi|
CURRENT AFFAIRS: DEFENSE
Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh unveils new version of DRDO’s acquirement manual to connect with the private area in protection R&D
- Govt has reported its vision to make India a worldwide center of safeguard fabricating and started a progression of change measures to support the homegrown guard industry.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh revealed another adaptation of the acquisition manual of the head military exploration foundation DRDO highlighting disentangled methods for the inclusion of the private area in different innovative work ventures.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: BUSINESS
IFSCA introduces Framework for Regulatory Sandbox with tap into creative FinTech solutions
- The International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA), to build up a top notch FinTech center at the IFSC situated at GIFT City in Gandhinagar (Gujarat, India), tries to energize the advancement of budgetary innovations (‘FinTech’) activities in monetary items and money related administrations over the range of banking, protection, protections and asset the executives.
- In the Sandbox system, elements working in the capital market, banking, protection and monetary administrations space will be conceded offices to explore different avenues regarding imaginative FinTech arrangements in a live climate and furthermore can be with a restricted arrangement of genuine customers for a specific time span.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Asafoetida/Heeng cultivation has been presented by CSIR-IHBT in the Indian Himalayan region
- CM of Himachal Pradesh has perceived the endeavors of the Institute and declared the presentation and development of Heeng in the state on 6 March 2020.
- Asafoetida/heeng is one of the top condiments and is a high value spice crop in India.
- India imports almost 1200 tons of crude asafoetida yearly from Afghanistan, Iran and Uzbekistan. It costs is about 100 million USD every year.
NITI Aayog and AWS Launch Frontier Technologies Cloud Innovation Center in India
- NITI Aayog reported the foundation of a Frontier Technologies Cloud Innovation Center (CIC) with Amazon Web Services (AWS)— the first of its sort in Quite a while on October 19, 2020 to address cultural difficulties through advanced development.
- This CIC is important for the AWS CIC Global Program, which gives an occasion to government offices, non-benefits, and instructive foundations, to meet up on squeezing difficulties, apply configuration thinking, test novel thoughts, and access the specialized ability of AWS.
|NITI Aayog Formed||January 1, 2015|
|Jurisdiction||Govt of India|