Welcome to Today’s Current Affairs. This current affair news is useful for Govt jobs Interviews, TNPSC, IAS, UPSC, SSC, Railway, Banking exams IBPS, PO, SO, Clerk, and other all competitive exams for the entire part of the general awareness or general knowledge (GK) section. These daily current affairs 2020 resources provide facts about events of International, National, Political, Social, Banking, Business, Sports, and Entertainment related current affairs.
|Latest Govt Jobs CLICK HERE|
- SC to look at if instructive organizations fall under customer law and can be sued for inadequacy in administrations
- EC sets up board to look at issues concerning use limit for a competitor; panel contains IRS officials Harish Kumar and Umesh Sinha
- 3rd phase of National Supercomputing Mission to start in Jan 2021, point: to raise figuring rate to 45 petaflops
- Cabinet approves adaptation of J&K Panchayati Raj Act
- Delhi’s air quality remains in ‘poor’ category
- 26 industrial projects undertakings in Tamil Nadu worth Rs 25,213 crore affirmed
- 85 mn human positions prone to be uprooted by machines by 2025: WEF says in its ‘Eventual fate of Jobs Report 2020’
- Banks can send on-tap TLTRO (directed long haul repo tasks) assets in agribusiness, retail and MSMEs: RBI
- Patent guidelines improved: One structure for various licenses, business working re-visitation of be documented in a half yearINDUSTRY
- 315 Work Avenue leases 12,650 sqft office space in Bengaluru to Tata Technologies
- Suzuki Motor Gujarat accomplishes 10 lakh creation mark
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INDIA
Tamil Nadu State Govt to implement Smart Black Board Scheme
- The Tamil Nadu State government is to execute the shrewd chalkboard conspire in excess of 80,000 Government schools. This is to guarantee better instructing climate.
- The smartboard plot plans to utilize general media training material that can be incorporated alongside computerized study halls. It will make materials that can be taken care of into PC screens utilizing pen drives.
|Tamil Nadu Chief minister||Edappadi K. Palaniswami|
Gadkari launched unique Khadi footwear; Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) targets Rs 5,000 Cr business
- The Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and external affairs minister Jay Shankar will hold 2+2 dialogue with their United States counter parts mark as per and Mike pompeo. The dialogue is to be held between October 26 2020 & October 27 2020.
- From this the country will likewise sin 3 billion USD worth arrangements. This incorporates six Apache assault Helicopter and Romeo Naval helicopters. With this the complete estimation of Indian protection manages the United States will become 21 billion USD since 2007.
|Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)||Government ministry|
|Agency executive||Vinai Kumar Saxena (Chairperson)|
ITBP deputes 1st Officer to the newly created Guwahati based Eastern Command
- ITBP watches the line of genuine control. It has as of late presented the primary official on head the recently made Guwauhati based Eastern command. The ADG Amrit Mohan Prasad has been presented on the Guwahati base camp of the ITBP.
- The Eastern command overlooks the Indo Tibetan Border Police battalion posted along the line of actual control in states such as Assam, Sikkim, arunachal pradesh. The frontiers of the command are located at Lucknow and Itanagar. The new ITBP headquarters of the command was inaugurated recently.
- The Eastern command also supervises the Indo Tibetan Border Police Battalion deployed for anti-naxal operations in Chhattisgarh.
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police(ITBP) Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Founder||Government of India|
|Founded||24 October 1962|
|General nature||Federal law enforcement|
|Parent organization||Central Armed Police Forces|
NFL along with CCI organizes training programme for farmers in Rajasthan
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) partnering together with Cotton Corporation of India (CCI) sorted out a one day rancher’s preparation program in Agriculture Research Center, Shri Ganganagar, Rajasthan on October 20, 2020.
|Rajasthan||State of India|
|Chief minister||Ashok Gehlot|
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INTERNATIONAL
Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan virtually addresses World Bank-IMF yearly gathering 2020
- Central Minister for Health & Family Welfare Dr Harsh Vardhan, virtually addressed for all intents and purposes tended to the World Bank-International Monetary Fund (IMF) yearly gathering.
|World Bank Headquarters||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Parent organization||World Bank Group|
|Founders||John Maynard Keynes, Harry Dexter White|
CURRENT AFFAIRS: DEFENSE
INS Kavaratti to be commissioned into Indian Navy
- On Oct 22, 2020, the Indian Naval Ship Kavaratti is to be charged into the Indian Navy. The INS Kavaratti is one of the four indigenously manufactured enemy of submarine Warfare secrecy corvettes under task 28. The venture 28 is likewise called Kamorta class Corvettes.
- The project 28 was approved in 2003. The construction of INS Kamorta under the project began in 2005. Under the plan of the project four corvettes were commissioned into the Indian Navy.
- Accordingly, INS Kamorta was commissioned in 2014, INS Kadmatt in 2016, INS Kiltan in 2017. Now INS Kavaratti is being commissioned in 2020.All these four Indian Navy ships have been named after the islands and Lakshadweep archipelago.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
ICMR approves “COVIRAP” test developed by IIT Kharagpur
- ICMR recently approved the covid-19 test endorsed the Coronavirus test called COVIRAP. It is a Diagnostic machine that was created by the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. This unit gives close test results as created by RT-PCR.
|Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR) Headquarters||New Delhi|
|Secretary and Director General||Dr. Balram Bhargava|
|Founder||Government of India|