Welcome to Today’s Current Affairs. This current affair news is useful for Govt jobs Interviews, TNPSC, IAS, UPSC, SSC, Railway, Banking exams IBPS, PO, SO, Clerk, and other all competitive exams for the entire part of the general awareness or general knowledge (GK) section. These daily current affairs 2020 resources provide facts about events of International, National, Political, Social, Banking, Business, Sports, and Entertainment related current affairs.
|Latest Govt Jobs CLICK HERE|
- Anti-submarine warfare (ASW) stealth corvette ‘INS Kavaratti’ appointed into the Indian Navy in Visakhapatnam
- Bihar currently has power, long stretches of light finished: Narendra Modi
- DRDO conducts last client preliminary of ATGM (Anti-Tank Guided Missile) Nag; will be made by Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
- Delhi’s air quality fundamentally improves after downpour, however relief may not keep going long
- First Ministerial Meeting of G-20 Anti-Corruption Working Group held; India spoke to by Union Minister Jitendra Singh
- EU grants 2020 Sakharov Prize to Belarus resistance and its chief Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya
- AMFI requests that common asset wholesalers not recognize themselves as consultants except if assigned by SEBI
- RBI more accommodative than numerous national banks on the planet: Raghuram Rajan
- RBI fixes least Net Owned Fund (NOF) size for HFCs (lodging money organizations) at Rs 25 crore
- USFDA supports utilization of remdesivir to treat Covid-19 patients in medical clinics
- Detergent deals contracts in the midst of pandemic as Indians set aside their conventional wear
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INDIA
Election Commission sets up board to overhaul Expenditure Limit for applicants
- On October 21, 2020, Election Commission comprised a panel under Harish Kumar, the previous chief general examination and the political race commission Secretary General Umesh Sinha. The two-part board will analyze the consumption furthest reaches of up-and-comers challenging in Lok Sabha and Assembly Elections.
- The need to expand use has come up because of the expansion in the size of electorate and expanding swelling. Beforehand the consumption fixing of a competitor was reexamined in 2014.
Union Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan launches eco-friendly, efficient and DME terminated Aditi UrjaSanch Unit at CSIR-NCL, Pune
- Union Minister of Science & Technology and Earth Sciences, Dr Harsh Vardhan initiated the DME terminated “Aditi UrjaSanch” unit alongside the DME-LPG mixed fuel chambers and gave them over for normal public and CSIR-NCL (National Chemical Laboratory) flask use on a preliminary premise at CSIR-NCL premises basically through video-conferencing.
- The dispatch of this burner will likewise give a huge lift to the ‘Make in India’ crusade as all the producers of chambers, gas ovens, controllers, and gas hose are homegrown.
National super computing mission: third phase to begin by January 2021
- On October 21, 2020, the Department of Science and Technology reported that the third period of National Super figuring Mission will begin by January 2021. The third period of the mission is to speed up to around 45 petaflops.
PM Modi to launch three projects in Gujarat
- On October 24, 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will initiate three ventures in Gujarat. The ventures are to be for all intents and purposes initiated by the PM from New Delhi.
The three tasks that are to be initiated by the Prime Minister are as per the following
- The United Nations Mehta heart Research Institute situated in Ahmedabad.
- The Girnar ropeway project
- Kisan Sarvoday Yojana
Injeti Srinivas Committee submits report
- On October 22, 2020, the Injeti Srinivas Committee presented its subsequent break report to the executive of International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA). It was an IFSCA Expert Committee that was established to learn about the worldwide retail business improvement in IFSC.
1st Meeting of G-20 Anti-Corruption Working Group held
- On October 22, 2020, the first ministerial meeting of G-20 anti-corruption gathering was held. Saudi Arabia turns into the primary nation to have the gathering.
- The Anti-Corruption Working Group of G-20 was set up in June 2010 at the Toronto Summit, G20. The primary goal of the gathering is to put forth proposals on boosting worldwide attempts to battle debasement.
- The gathering works with OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), World Bank, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Financial Action Task Force and International Monetary Fund.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: DEFENSE
Indian Navy operationalises first Batch of Women Pilots
- On October 22, 2020, the Indian Navy operationalised the primary clump of ladies pilots on Dornier Aircraft at Kochi. This was finished by the Southern Naval Command of Indian Navy.
INS Prabal sinks target with high accurate precision
- On October 23, 2020, the Indian Navy delivered a video demonstrating against rocket transport INS Prabal dispatching a rocket. The video plainly demonstrated the high precision of the rocket. The rocket sunk a focused on transport. The boat was decommissioned long back.