Welcome to Today’s Current Affairs. This current affair news is useful for Govt jobs Interviews, TNPSC, IAS, UPSC, SSC, Railway, Banking exams IBPS, PO, SO, Clerk, and other all competitive exams for the entire part of the general awareness or general knowledge (GK) section. These daily current affairs 2020 resources provide facts about events of International, National, Political, Social, Banking, Business, Sports, and Entertainment related current affairs.
|Latest Govt Jobs CLICK HERE|
World Polio Day – On this day, Every year, World Polio Day is celebrated on October 24. The day is celebrated to feature the worldwide endeavors towards without polio world. Likewise, the day energizes the utilization of polio immunizations.
- India shoots down Pak quadcopter along LoC in J&K’s Keran area
- BJP pioneer looks for de-acknowledgment of Mehbooba-drove PDP over ‘against public’ comments
- BJP dispatches preparing system to get ready stall level laborers for 2022 city body surveys in Delhi
- Delhi’s air quality keeps on being ‘poor’, AQI recorded at 352
- Bihar survey: Sheohar applicant, ally shot dead; aggressor lynchedSTATE
- PM virtually launches three projects in Gujarat
- ‘Kisan Suryodaya Yojana’ dispatched for ranchers of Gir-Somnath, Patan and Dahod areas, which will give day time power flexibly to ranchers for water system
- Israel and Sudan arrive at U.S.- expedited arrangement to standardize ties
- Sudan is the third Arab government after UAE and Bahrain to declare standardization of binds with Israel in 2020
- United Nations Day celebrated on October 24
- World Development Information Day celebrated on October 24
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Canteen Stores Department (CSD) , which works containers for the safeguard powers, to boycott import of completed merchandise
- Cutoff time to document pay government form reached out by a month till December 31
- Indian economy on verge of moderate recuperation as most exceedingly terrible is finished: PHDCCI
- Base year revision for CPI-industrial workers suspicious: AITUC
- Retail chain Tablez points Rs 500-Cr turnover, organization of 250 outlets in next 5 years
- Aircrafts to work 13,000 flights for every week during winters
- Maiden seaplane administration to take off on Oct 31 from Sabarmati riverfront: Mandaviya
- IRDAI proposes changes in insurance advertisement regulations
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INDIA
LT GEN Nanda Kishore Sahoo Assumes Appointment of Director General Dental Services
- Lieutenant General Nanda Kishore Sahoo, assumed the appointment of Director General Dental Services and Colonel Commandant of Army Dental Corps on 12 Oct 2020.
- During his recognized military profession of 37 years, he has held different significant arrangements remembering Command of a unit for Kashmir Valley, Command Advisor of Western, Central and Southern Commands.
- The General Officer is a former student of King George’s Medical University and a Post Graduate from Mumbai University in the Specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: DEFENSE
Defence Canteens ban import of finished goods
- Govt controlled Canteen Stores Department that operates canteens of defence forces are to ban the imported items. This is relevant to all the Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Liquor, customer durables and footwear.
- Out of 5,500 things sold by the Canteen Store Department, more than 420 are imported. This information was given by the Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defense Studies and Analyses. Of this, China records to the heft of imported things, for example, electric pots, latrine brushes, sandwich toaster ovens, women’s satchels and workstations.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: BUSINESS
Flipkart to put Rs 1,500 crore in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail
- Walmart-owned internet business commercial center Flipkart will obtain 7.8% stake in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail (ABFRL) for Rs 1,500 crore, administrative divulgences to the BSE appeared.
- ET gave an account of Thursday that Flipkart Group and US-based online business organization Amazon had held separate talks with ABFRL for a possible venture, and that Flipkart was probably going to poke ahead in getting a minority stake in the disconnected retailer.
- Flipkart’s venture gives ABFRL – which works brands like Pantaloons, Allen Solly and Peter England – cash-flow to remain above water in the midst of an extreme period for style and clothing retailers hurt by the Covid-19 drove lockdown.
- It additionally fortifies Flipkart and auxiliary Myntra’s lead in style online business, which has become the quickest developing channel for clothing brands.
|Flipkart||Electronics retail company|
|CEO||Kalyan Krishnamurthy (Jan 2017–)|
|Founded||October 2007, Bengaluru|
||Sachin Bansal, Binny Bansal|
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Microsoft accomplices Netflix to assist you with learning information science, AI
- Motivated by the new Netflix unique named ‘Ecstatic’, Microsoft has dispatched three new modules that manage students through starting ideas in information science, AI and computerized reasoning (AI).
- The new Explore Space with “Euphoric” learning way incorporates three modules: arranging a Moon mission utilizing the Python Pandas Library, foreseeing meteor showers utilizing Python and VC Code and utilizing AI to perceive objects in pictures utilizing Azure Custom Vision.