DDA Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has been announced the job recruitment notification for Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Assistants Accounts Officer, Planning Assistant, SO, Architectural Assistant, Surveyor, Stenographer, Patwari, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Mali posts overall 629 Vacancies in Delhi. The candidate who can be completed in 10th, 12th, diploma, Degree, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech from recognized institution or university. Interested Candidates can apply Online application form Opening on
23.03.2020 The Online application opening will be changed to 01.04.2020 and the Closing date is 22.04.2020. 30.04.2020 The official website link is given below.
Eligibility criteria for DDA Recruitment 2020:
Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application. Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: DDA – Delhi Development Authority
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Total Post Vacancies: 629
DDA Recruitment 2020 Post Name and Vacancies Details:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies|
|3||Assistants Accounts Officer||11|
|10||Junior Secretariat Assistant||292|
Job Location: Delhi
Applying Mode: Online
|New Opening Date||01.04.2020|
|New Closing Date||04.05.2020|
- The candidate who can be completed in 10th, 12th, diploma, Degree, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech from recognized institution or university.
Age Limit and Salary:
- For Age limit and salary details can check DDA recruitment 2020 Notification.
- DDA officials will select the candidate through Written Test/ Interview/ Skill Test/ Document Verification
DDA Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
DDA Recruitment 2020 Online Opening Date Changed Notice. Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Delhi Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for DDA Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – dda.org.in
- Click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- The Candidate can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download, save it for your reference.